Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how shitty would death via rapid insulin be?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Something like humalog or nova R, fast acting insulin. Inject it, go hypo simply fall asleep

some posts on the net say you simple pass out, go into a coma and die

some others say you have seizures, puke and convulsions, but that sounds like bullshit. low blood sugar simply makes you pass out. I think they're lying to prevent suicides.

I doubt someone could give a review

I still think Nembutal is the best way.

Prob not worse than being ethnic

What about a potent opioid? I've read up online that stuff like that is the 'perfect suicide'
Like Cocaine?
Probably yeah but it's mostly hit or miss.

N is almost guaranteed death.

I still think Nembutal is the best way.
100%. I've been desperately searching for a way to get a dose. However, of course, it's not possibly for an incel to commit a peaceful and painless suicide. We're forced to use horrible, gruesome methods such as train suicide, roping or jumping from height.

Like Cocaine?
Probably yeah but it's mostly hit or miss.

N is almost guaranteed death.

and where to evne find it? gotta source it via online markets on the "dark web"?

and where to evne find it? gotta source it via online markets on the "dark web"?
Afaik most guys get it from Mexico or other latin american shithole.
Deep Web is full of scams and larping glowniggers. You can purchase via Silk Road or other alternative sites if you want. It's very popular among SS users. Try asking there

Afaik most guys get it from Mexico or other latin american shithole.
Deep Web is full of scams and larping glowniggers. You can purchase via Silk Road or other alternative sites if you want. It's very popular among SS users. Try asking there

SS users?