Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How shitty did our ancestors have it compared to incels? Let's say 100+ years ago

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I don't know shit about history so I'm curious how our great grandparents and beyond had it as adults or teens compared to your modern incel.

Obviously the lack of medicine, sanitation, air conditioning, internet, etc. made life really shitty. But I'm also assuming that socially, they were treated with more respect, women were nicer, and there are no social media witch hunts / cancel culture.

Much less copes definitely than now.

My paternal grandfather had 13 children in two marriages. I’m incel.

Obviously the lack of medicine, sanitation, air conditioning, internet, etc. made life really shitty.

Obviously the lack of medicine, sanitation, air conditioning, internet, etc. made life really simple. Now first half of your life is spent learning what people before you have done.

Then: Want a business? Grab an axe and chop some trees and sell them.
Now: Want a business? Start by shit ton of paperwork.

My Great Grand Father was a Cavalryman, fought against the Reds and eventually got Gulaged with his family, but thankfully that lasted for 6 years.

Less good copes. If you were a loser back then it was totally over, couldn't even fill your time with copes.

Obviously the lack of medicine, sanitation, air conditioning, internet, etc. made life really simple. Now first half of your life is spent learning what people before you have done.

I suppose it depends on the size of the business

20+ employees, you're doing all the accounting, taxes, paperwork with a pen + paper.

Now computers, payroll services, accounting services handle all that shit for you. On the downside, everything is more efficient and ultra competitive so you'll probably fail anyway

Now computers, payroll services, accounting services handle all that shit for you. On the downside, everything is more efficient and ultra competitive so you'll probably fail anyway

Obviously tools are meant to make things easier. What I am saying that it comes at a cost.
No engineer was required to know CAD & office software before widespread computer use. Pens and rulers are quite straightforward compared to that.

While the tools make things easier, their existence also raises the expectations.

it really depends on how further you go on the past. 100 years ago I'm pretty sure most people had it hard in many aspects of life but data and empirical evidence shows that inceldom was not as much of a common thing as today.

Even normies had it almost as good as chads 50 years ago

medicine, sanitation, air conditioning, internet
We're much ahead of them in those regards but way more depressed on average. Comfort and copes are cool, but they won't give you purpose, and without purpose you're dozens of times more prone to depression/suicide.

Even normies had it almost as good as chads 50 years ago
this is what I think. since women didn't get hit on as much due to no smartphones, online dating, and social media, chad was much more limited in how much he could talk to women

Good. Better live a fulfilling life than fill your head with copes.
Well if you are not the top of the food chain you might as well be dead to be realistic.

I would have preferred to live in a time where there were no copes other than hunting and gathering and sex

I heard a story about my grandfather, when he was 14 around 1933 he was sent to work in a farm all summer and at the end of the summer he had to give all the money he earned to his family. He was allowed some money for himself but only enough to buy himself new farming clothes.
My paternal grandfather had 13 children in two marriages. I’m incel.

My great great grandfather had 3 marriages. He lived between 1860 and 1923.

Well if you are not the top of the food chain you might as well be dead to be realistic.
This is the past we are talking about. Jfl if you are not 6+ blue eyed blonde perfectly framed chad in 2020.

This is the past we are talking about. Jfl if you are not 6+ blue eyed blonde perfectly framed chad in 2020.
JFL if you are not a 6'+ wide-framed strong jawline hunter eyes Chad in any time period.

JFL if you are not a 6'+ wide-framed strong jawline hunter eyes Chad in any time period.
Our ancestors had foids. We are the ones who are genetic dead end. The buck stops here boyo.

Our ancestors had foids. We are the ones who are genetic dead end. The buck stops here boyo.
A question for ya, what do you think about robo waifus with artificial wombs and genetic engineering?

A question for ya, what do you think about robo waifus with artificial wombs and genetic engineering?
Not gonna happen in my lifetime.

You can buy female eggs from a female egg bank.
You are right maybe. But no need to even have artificial wombs developed for this. If having a baby is the goal one can just get a female egg then get a surrogate mother. It is technically possible, law being the only roadblock. Don't know how robo waifus factor into all this.

You are right maybe. But no need to even have artificial wombs developed for this. If having a baby is the goal one can just get a female egg then get a surrogate mother. It is technically possible, law being the only roadblock. Don't know how robo waifus factor into all this.
She could help babysitting the child.

women before are the same whores we see today, only now they're able to fornicate, kill their children, die alone, and only aim for chads without consequence

My ancestors 100 years had it pretty bad to be honest. I'd rather live now than then

i know nothing about them, just about my great-great-grandmother who emigrated alone from the north of the country

Foids now: Want a business? Sell nudes on OnlyFans.

Less copes, more real things to look forward to.

Things were simpler as far as social interaction goes. Things really haven't changed much if you take out all the fluff and bullshit. You still had to work, but dating was much easier.

I don't know shit about history so I'm curious how our great grandparents and beyond had it as adults or teens compared to your modern incel.

Obviously the lack of medicine, sanitation, air conditioning, internet, etc. made life really shitty. But I'm also assuming that socially, they were treated with more respect, women were nicer, and there are no social media witch hunts / cancel culture.

Life was much simpler back then. Idk how far back you're going, but I will assume in the Middle Ages before Columbus and all the New World shit.

Everyone had their own hierarchies. Everyone knew their place. So life must've been 10x simpler because you knew what you were destined to be right out of the gate. I don't think anyone was absolutely worthless unless they were mentally retarded or physically handicapped. In Spartan life you were basically put to death if that was the case.

People were definitely uglier and less hygenic back then though. Imagine losing all of your teeth before your 30s, or at least your teeth would be black as FUCK. Your breath would stink up worse than a pig's shit. No electricity, no running water.

If you had enough power and paid off the local/state/national churches, I'm sure you could have gotten away with raping foids and shit. That was 100% legal unless your local priest was one of those present-day kids that would remind the teacher before the end of class that she forgot to collect the homework.

Nowadays it's all about you could be THIS you could be THAT and if you are NEITHER you are a worthless piece of shit. Back then if you were a knight you were going to be a knight and that's all you had to work on. If you were a crown prince you focus on being a king. If you were a peasant you were a peasant full stop.

TImes were simpler but you also probably would only have lived 40 years max unless you were a king who actually ate 3 square meals a day.

Also a lot more animals back then so you also had to carry a knife or sword or some weapon so you don't get eaten by wolves.

I don't know where this idea that things were better in the past came from but it sure wasn't better in the ancient world and trucels would have been nuked out of existence and the only ones living would be normies and high tier chads. Don't I also recall that there was a book done by someone in the past where the same problems with marriage related issues and such were happening then.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back