Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How severe is your ugliness?

I don't believe a lot of these guys claiming they're sub2. It doesn't take much to be considered incel or borderline incel these days.

Terrible eye area, eye bags etc.
WWeird shaped nose. My face is ugly in general.
Manlet, framelet.

I was instead blessed with wonderful wide hips, truly truly over.

Ouch bro. Sucks.

Women can have any face/shape/height and some guy will find it beautiful as long as they don't get fat.

But women only like one type of guy and all the bones have to align for you to be him. It's fucking rough out there.

Nct eyelid show no cheekbones weak chin bulbous nose

I'm a solid 1/10, 2/10 in looks. Took me a very long time to come to terms with my subhumanity. was even told by two girls I was a 1/10, and that was back when I was 20/21, now at 30 my looks must be indescribable. I don't look at mirrors or have pictures taken of me. The pain to see what I am is unbearable.

Imagine going into a room and knowing you're the ugliest person there. Not being able to make any friends or no one wants to talk to you due to your low status looks, getting IoD's from foids (indicators of disgust), even servers at restaurants or cafes reluctantly serve you or notice you, they don't even smile at you, people don't even want to look at you or talk with you unless absolutely necessary. It is unfathomable in it's cruelty, you're treated like trash because you are trash, pure genetic trash, complete disposable refuse. Life is pain.

Too severe. Look at my sig. I get multiple sexual death sentence lookswise. I'm a 2/10 in my normal daily life. A truecel

I look like a 46 year old man.

I don't like playing "inceler than thou." All that matters is that my ugliness is severe enough to prevent any woman from sexually desiring me.

chubby, acnecel, bad eyebrows, weird nose, can’t grow facial hair, bug eyes, no jawline, turkey neck, not white. i think it’s over for me
I look like a 46 year old man.
well are you?