Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How romantic love destroyed the patriarchy and freed women from oppression

stalin22

stalin22

Banned
-

Must read article on how men lost the power and privilege in society

We are paying a foid with your link :feelsseriously:. You should have archived it. Nevertheless, I'll read it and share my two cents.

The abnormal idea that you "marry whom you love" undermined men's standing and power in society. For most of history it was the opposite, you learned to love whom you married.

The abnormal idea that you "marry whom you love" undermined men's standing and power in society. For most of history it was the opposite, you learned to love whom you married.
Absolutely but men did not the women's because women can't love

This is just retarded. Romantic love has been talked about since ancient times. Yet all those societies were patriarchal.

We are paying a foid with your link :feelsseriously:. You should have archived it. Nevertheless, I'll read it and share my two cents.
adblock prevents this :feelsthink:

Just read it. Nah she's not cooking shit, husbands who simp have been around for a long time.