Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How relationships begin for Chad

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
Using the example of Anna Faris and Chris Pratt. They apparently met on the set of a movie, Pratt having already gone through all the female extras for fun.

Here's what Faris said about how their relationship began:

[font=Tiempos-Regular, Times, serif]"Sure, I didn't f--- Chris before I left Ben [Indra], but I wanted to. Desperately. And I had feelings for him obviously even if I wasn't honest with myself about what those were."[/font]

[font=Tiempos-Regular, Times, serif]After realizing her feelings, she called Indra to end their relationship. At first, he brushed her off as "just tired," but Faris was done.[/font]

[font=Tiempos-Regular, Times, serif]Shortly after, Faris went to Pratt's house "ready to get boned," and writes that their hookup was "hot and heavy in a way that [she'd] never experienced before."[/font]

Lol. Imagine marrying someone, just to have her leave you for the first gigachad she encounters four years later, calling you to let you know she's put off all your marriage vows just to bone him. It's now even funnier now that Pratt has divorced her.

Chad Pratt is 6'2 masc with such an attractive looking face. Just lol at anyone denying looks aren't the main factor. It's game over for us.

thats how it goes for the beautiful

Wut? these types of stories are always exaggerated for the hollywood rag. Pratt was normie tier when they met boys.

flowerful said:
Wut? these types of stories are always exaggerated for the hollywood rag. Pratt was normie tier when they met boys.

Why would you exaggerate a story to make yourself look like more of a whore? Pratt was still 7/10 while fat, plus tall and big framed. All Faris would have to do is look up a picture of him from the early 2000s to know that he's a gigachad.

flowerful said:

Pratt was never a normie tier, he was 6'2 white musc chad from the beginning. Indra is a 5'10" effeminate beta manlet half curry.