Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How relatable is fight club for you

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
★★★★★
Do you think you can change your persona like Edward Norton. My thoughts is that no matter how much he fakes his confidence ( in movie he doesn't realise brad is actually him) in real life people won't take a ltn guy seriously, like ever, even a movie which was supposed to wake people couldn't accept that ugly people are not respected and can't command people ( especially to bomb buildings). Look at the members in fight club, mostly jacked from all the fighting, don't think anyone will take him seriously tbh
Images bsbbs2

Never watched it, but i heard its a cuck show because guys fight for an used up becky whore

I wish I could get status like him in real life. Having a underground community who takes you seriously. Having a crazy girlfriend.

Never watched it, but i heard its a cuck show because guys fight for an used up becky whore
No one fights over a girl in that movie

Noticed the loser has a face, and the based guy have another face.

The real fightclub. :

New Amsterdam Surgery GIF by NBC

A bunch of chads fistfighting each other

so 0

if he's LTN I'm subhuman from the depths of niggerhell

Do you think you can change your persona like Edward Norton. My thoughts is that no matter how much he fakes his confidence ( in movie he doesn't realise brad is actually him) in real life people won't take a ltn guy seriously
Isn't that the exact opposite of what happens in the movie? Initially, Edward Norton's character lacks confidence because people, including his boss, don't take him seriously and show him no respect. However, once his Brad Pitt alter ego emerges, everything changes. He becomes respected and even feared, transforming into a leader and a charismatic speaker who people relate to. This demonstrates that confidence and persona can indeed alter how people perceive you. History is full of influential figures who weren't traditionally imposing Chads yet still made a significant impact.

Fight Club is retarded shit for teenagers, of course it's not realistic

IRL the closest thing to the Fight Club is probably a gay nightclub

Do you think you can change your persona like Edward Norton. My thoughts is that no matter how much he fakes his confidence ( in movie he doesn't realise brad is actually him) in real life people won't take a ltn guy seriously, like ever, even a movie which was supposed to wake people couldn't accept that ugly people are not respected and can't command people ( especially to bomb buildings). Look at the members in fight club, mostly jacked from all the fighting, don't think anyone will take him seriously tbh
View attachment 1181819
I am jacks subhuman genes

It's one of my favourite films. Has a weak ending though.

You should analyse it more. The film is about the narrator's own, incelesque, insecurities. He creates Tyler in his mind as the personification of the gigachad he wants to be. But, of course, as it's a Hollywood film, he has to still get the girl, and all his problems are solved by simply being more confident.

I won’t watch talmudivision.

The insomnia is.

I love this movie

Not necessary for the fighting, but more for the revolutionary message tainted of hope it sends to you.

If a schizo dude who beat himself up in an empty parking slot ended up creating and managing a terrorist (in video game) and anti-capitalist organization all across the US, then it sends the message that if incels somehow manage to reunite their forces for a common goal, it could be as destructive

View attachment 1181819
Chuck Palahniuk is gay

and

Fight Club is about closeted fags meeting underground to fuck each other and plan world domination. Project Mayhem is Globohomo.

We must make our own film about the Marxist-Rodgerist revolution and the project of a foidless society in which inceldom is compulsory for all males because all foids are kept in a coma locked in underground breeding barns to procreate and keep population at replacement level, and how men finally enjoy freedom to pursue their own interests free from foid schemings and exploitation, and society becomes so prosperous and advanced that we colonize the entire galaxy, our I.N.C.E.L. Starship troopers go around the galaxy invading and terrorizing primitive alien societies where the males are struggling to keep up with unreasonable feminine demands in their planets, but the I.N.C.E.L. troopers liberate them by capturing all their foids and so on.

It should be in the style of one of those epic 10-hour long Soviet propaganda movies about the glories of the revolution, and we'll broadcast it nonstop every day in every channel and streaming site and normies who criticize it will be dealt with by the I.N.C.E.L. NKVD and sent to the McGulag.

Remember : the alternative is total collapse of the human species due mouse utopia levels of degeneracy.

Last edited: