Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How people got GFs when they were 13 is not all that different from now

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
It was either the Chadlets would straight up ask the girl out, or the girls friends would find out if the guy liked him and coordinate their relationship.

There was very little "friendship" or "personality" involved. Most of the time the couple never even talked before but somehow they're "crushing" on each other. It was purely looks and not much changes when you get older.

In contrast, bluepillers would have you believe you needed to be some expert conversationalist, knowledgeable in multiple fields and mastery on the art of wit and comedy... just to get a 5/10 roastie.

FUUUCK IT ALL!!!!!!
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:

I wouldnt reject a 5/10 femoid tbh.

Just be a master conversationalist, knowledgeable in multiple fields and mastery on the art of wit and comedy to get your 5/10 roastie TODAY!

Just be a master conversationalist, knowledgeable in multiple fields and mastery on the art of wit and comedy to get your 5/10 roastie TODAY!
Your 5/10 roastie and a couple of kids who aren't yours to raise

Handsome guys always have easy access to pussy.

In contrast, bluepillers would have you believe you needed to be some expert conversationalist, knowledgeable in multiple fields and mastery on the art of wit and comedy... just to get a 5/10 roastie.
That would be worth it. If i knew improving my personality can get me a 5/10 girl i would improve in no time. But it wouldn't.

Meanwhile a 5/10 guy rots forever if he's not jestermaxxing(even then it could still be hopeless).

In the end it's genes, and unless you've been in an accident or something which has completely annihilated your looks, you are probably going to look similarly to how you did when you were thirteen, at least in terms of attractiveness.

This is true. The only way I can get a GF is if I load up FFVIII.

Very painful to think fuckers were dating at 13 while i was denied it all my life

you are probably going to look similarly to how you did when you were thirteen, at least in terms of attractiveness.
Tbh puberty can absolutely ruin your looks, for a lot of guys at 13 it hasn't kicked in yet

I started reading an autobiography by Nick Offerman

and I put it down and deleted it when he casually mentioned how he spent a summer kissing girls and then moved off to more important topics like learning woodworking from his dad or whatever.
For some people (all women and a now minority of men) it just happens and it's just a small part of their life that doesn't warrant more than half a sentence in an autobiography apparently.

But its easier to ascend in high school because there is a smaller pool of guys for girls to choose from. When I was in high school, all the popular guys that were considered "cute" and "hot" by all the girls weren't really that attractive but were considered Chads because there weren't any real Chads in school. I was stalking the facebooks of some of the "hot" guys from my high school and none of them are attractive. They were slayers in high school but are normies today who probably date Chad's leftovers. And even some of the "normies" in school (who would be incel tier in the present day) had girlfriends because they were outgoing, or funny, or because they were in a band, etc. HIGH SCHOOL IS DEFINITELY THE TIME TO ASCEND!! TEEN GIRLS HAVEN'T YET REACHED THEIR FULL HYPERGAMY AND THEY ARE INEXPERIENCED AND DO NOT REALIZE THAT THERE IS A BIG WORLD FILLED WITH CHADS OUTSIDE OF HIGH SCHOOL! Or who knows? maybe not.... I've heard some teen girls nowadays go on tinder and lie that they are 18 to fuck Chads. :feelsbadman:

But its easier to ascend in high school because there is a smaller pool of guys for girls to choose from. When I was in high school, all the popular guys that were considered "cute" and "hot" by all the girls weren't really that attractive but were considered Chads because there weren't any real Chads in school. I was stalking the facebooks of some of the "hot" guys from my high school and none of them are attractive. They were slayers in high school but are normies today who probably date Chad's leftovers. And even some of the "normies" in school (who would be incel tier in the present day) had girlfriends because they were outgoing, or funny, or because they were in a band, etc. HIGH SCHOOL IS DEFINITELY THE TIME TO ASCEND!! TEEN GIRLS HAVEN'T YET REACHED THEIR FULL HYPERGAMY AND THEY ARE INEXPERIENCED AND DO NOT REALIZE THAT THERE IS A BIG WORLD FILLED WITH CHADS OUTSIDE OF HIGH SCHOOL! Or who knows? maybe not.... I've heard some teen girls nowadays go on tinder and lie that they are 18 to fuck Chads. :feelsbadman:

80/20 theory. Top 20% of guys get the girls, meaning to say if you aren't part of the 20% in HS, you DEFINITELY aren't gonna be one in the real world.

80/20 theory. Top 20% of guys get the girls, meaning to say if you aren't part of the 20% in HS, you DEFINITELY aren't gonna be one in the real world.

I think it was more than 20% of guys. When I was in high school 12 years ago, it seemed like every guy had a girlfriend--even guys who would be considered incels today. Only the truecel guys like me and a handful of other guys were complete rejects who never had even one girlfriend in our 4 years of high school. There were couples holding hands all over campus. And almost everyone had a date to prom except for me and a few other truecels.

Very painful to think fuckers were dating at 13 while i was denied it all my life
succubus were already sucking dick and probably getting fucked at that age

Absolutely true, my heart burns with seething rage and hatred towards normies, chadlites and chads at this realization.

too true

expectations today: just inject and win your first million dollars, bro

5’s don’t have to jestermaxx though of course many do. The idea of a 5/10 rotting was just baffling to me which is why I focused on that part
Yeah it is a bit overexaggerated but with standards increasing rapidly it would not be suprising.

Yeah it is a bit overexaggerated but with standards increasing rapidly it would not be suprising.
Don’t belive the hype, 5’s are by no means slayers but a majority of them aren’t virgins. If people like Eggman got paid then you’re average normie shouldn’t be struggling too hard. For them slight looksmaxxing is all that’s needed

just be patrick bateman bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back