Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How old were you when you first masturbated to orgasm?

How old were you when you first masturbated to orgasm?

• 12 or younger

Votes: 35 61.4%

Votes: 5 8.8%

Votes: 6 10.5%

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • 16 or older

Votes: 8 14.0%

• Total voters
I believe I was 13, maybe 14. I think I learnt at sex ed or something like that.

Before my friends talked about it, it just didnt occur to me that a person could give oneself an orgasm

13, I still remember it, I ejaculated tons of sperm the first time I did it and it felt amazing for at least 60 seconds.

13, I still remember it, I ejaculated tons of sperm the first time I did it and it felt amazing for at least 60 seconds.

How did you know how to masturbate to orgasm at 13?

3 years old or so. it was just the clear liquid stuff though as i couldnt produce sperm yet. it wasnt until i was 10 I think that I started to be able to make the white sperm
I didn't realize it was possible at such an early age. :feelswhere:

it is but you just shoot the clear liquid. you dont actually make white sperm until puberity

just by humping things. yes actually learning the up and down with your hand was older. when I started at 3 years old cumming, i would hump things. my dick would not even be hard, it would be soft. then after a few minutes of humping some small clear liquid would come out and it would feel really good. i did this to deal with emotional traumas
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

Why didn't you masturbate to orgasm before age 20?
I've known about it since I was 13/14 from kids at school talking about it. thought it was gross (still do tbh). white sticky smelly stuff coming out and getting all over.

Do you mean that you didn't know it was possible to masturbate to orgasm at such an early age?

Do you people think I am weird for not knowing how to masturbate to orgasm until age 14 & 10 months?

11 and I came to some pixelated hentai game LMAO

clear fluid at 3? jfl i would jerk off until orgasm convulsing n shit but i didnt start getting the clear fluid pre cum looking stuff that u get before you hit puberty fully until 11, before that it was just empty shots
weird. ive always had little spurts of the clear liquid. but also i produce a lot of sperm when i jizz nowadays too

WHy didn't you masturbate to orgasm before age 20? Did you not know how or what?
Not sure. Guess didn’t know how/thought it was gross. Obviously I’m not normal.

Depends on what qualifies as an orgasm. When I was about five I discovered that if I played with my penis for long enough it would feel funny, but obviously no semen is going to come out at 5.