Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How old were you when you could first swear comfortably?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Say bad words, I mean. Words bad enough that they would be censored on whatever TV you have where you live. If TV even still exists.

I don't mean "I get really mad and fly into an autistic rage." I mean just casual swearing. Mild exasperation. You're not compelled to swear, you just say it like any other word.

Me, I was afraid to swear until I was, like, 30. I was conditioned. See, as a kid my parents didn't want me swearing, so I didn't. Then as an adult I suppose I was allowed to swear, but if my parents were around I was still subconsciously afraid to. And I spent a lot of time around my parents in my 20s. So it was like still being a kid. I couldn't swear even when I was by myself because I had somehow indirectly conditioned myself to feel like a kid.

It's called "arrested development." And I feel like a lot of us suffer from it in one way or another.

I still don't

What does Brazilian cursing sound like?
''Porra'' = fuck.

Can mean cum also.

''Caralho'' = fuck,

Can mean penis too.

''Vai se foder'' = go fuck yourself.

Foder can mean have sex too.

''Vai tomar no cu'' = go take in the ass.

Retardado, idiota, filha da puta, arrombado, mongol (nothing to do with mongolians) e etc

Last edited:
I never did unless i was really pissed off, i started using it jokingly with my little nephew and i become more comfortable with it. Serbian kids swear since preschool so he fits right in,

''Porra'' = fuck.

Can mean cum also.

''Caralho'' = fuck,

Can mean penis too.

''Vai se foder'' = go fuck yourself.

Foder can mean have sex too.

''Vai tomar no cu'' = go take in the ass.

Retardado, idiota, filha da puta, arrombado, mongol (nothing to do with mongolians) e etc
Would be funny hearing that in Portuguese with that nasal accent, lol.

My favorite Spanish curse word is coñeta, which is a combination of coño + puñeta.

Last edited:
10 is when I started cursing and 10 is when it got conformable for me. I used to curse a lot in school, so I got really used to it fast.

10 is when I started cursing and 10 is when it got conformable for me. I used to curse a lot in school, so I got really used to it fast.
Wouldn't you get in trouble? The first time I was exposed to cursing in English was when I switched to a new elementary school in third grade.

Wouldn't you get in trouble? The first time I was exposed to cursing in English was when I switched to a new elementary school in third grade.
Obviously I wouldn't curse in front of any teachers or even my mother. Most kids would just swear amongst themselves, that usually how it always is.

Obviously I wouldn't curse in front of any teachers or even my mother. Most kids would just swear amongst themselves, that usually how it always is.

Look at this shit. I could never as a kid. And I couldn't as an adult either.

How the fuck would I remember that unless I really cared that much about it

i was always comfy ngl, say it like 10 or something

5-6. In year 1 (when I was 5-6 years old), I was throwing pens at the wall saying, "I hate my fucking mum!" As the other kids were egging me on, then a teacher came by and was like, "You cannot say that!"

I've had compulsive thoughts of profane words/sexual imagery since I was a young child.

Thankfully, they are much rarer now...

8 or 9 probably

Say bad words, I mean. Words bad enough that they would be censored on whatever TV you have where you live. If TV even still exists.

I don't mean "I get really mad and fly into an autistic rage." I mean just casual swearing. Mild exasperation. You're not compelled to swear, you just say it like any other word.

Me, I was afraid to swear until I was, like, 30. I was conditioned. See, as a kid my parents didn't want me swearing, so I didn't. Then as an adult I suppose I was allowed to swear, but if my parents were around I was still subconsciously afraid to. And I spent a lot of time around my parents in my 20s. So it was like still being a kid. I couldn't swear even when I was by myself because I had somehow indirectly conditioned myself to feel like a kid.

It's called "arrested development." And I feel like a lot of us suffer from it in one way or another.
4. I'm not trying to sound tough either.

How the Goddammed motherfucking fuck am I supposed to know?