Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How old was your mother when she gave birth to you?

How old was your mother when she gave birth to you?

• Under 18

• 18 - 20

• 21 - 25

• 26 - 30

• 31 - 35

• 36+ (it's over)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Skoga

Skoga

No one is coming to save you.
★★★★
I think a big part of being born with shit genetics has to do with mothers gaving birth at an old age, making this poll to confirm it.
In my case she was 39, which explains alot why I have such subhuman genetics. Autism, manlet, balding etc. etc.

Mom was 34, dad 42.

22 years old

In my case she was 39, which explains alot why I have such subhuman genetics. Autism, manlet, balding etc. etc.
I am autistic and manlet. Manlet not because of delayed childbirth but because both my parents are midgets.

Mom 16, Dad 17.

It's weird when my parents are younger than some of the kids' parents on here.

Mom 16, Dad 17.

I'm 24 and my mom is 63, I know some ppl my age which grandparents are younger than my mom JFL

I think a big part of being born with shit genetics has to do with mothers gaving birth at an old age, making this poll to confirm it.
Mine was 42, it's over

Late 30's. I suspect it's the reason why I'm such a framelet despite all my cousins on both sides having large builds.

both my parents were about 40. should be fucking illegal to reproduce at that age

35 and she's disabled wheelchair bound drunk who had ten kids prior to me my dad was a drunk bum as well I'm guessing she was all he could get and boom I exist now some people shouldn't reproduce it's obvious i was made just because my dad wanted to get his nut off

I've noticed non-white groups tend to have their kids earlier so that being a NEET seems really weird when their perception of parents is someone 16-24 years older than them, not 40-ish. NEETing with retired senior parents is very different than if people in the household were working.

41. Thats probably why i have autism

mom was 5 months away from being 36...and i'm autistic should be one inch taller too..

having kiddos when 40's is asking for trouble, brother who was 5'11 and not autstic and 13 years older than me

My mom was 40 and my dad was 51 at the time I was born. I’d say that played a big part in why I have so many chronic health issues and why I have autism and subpar looks.

Mom was 38, dad was 36.

It never begin :feelsrope:

Mom 16, Dad 17.

I’m only 19 but my mom is 59 and my dad was almost 70 before he recently passed away. It’s funny how when I was in public with them strangers always thought they were my grandparents.

37. Diagnosed aspie too.

Wow, very interesting to see that a majority of us fall under the older ranges. Very telling.

True for me as well. My parents had me at a very late age. It never began for me.

Although 10% more likely isn’t much ( it doesn’t mean that you have 10% chance to be autist if your parents are old lowIQcels )

Here’s the real cause of autism : vaccines

Mom was like 27, dad was 35

mom was 37
dad was around 39

She was 27. Both of my sisters mog me facially, my mum had my younger sister in her 30s. I guess foids can get away with most traits that make a male look like a subhuman.

She was 17 or 16 and half

She's 45 and I'm 29 and my dad is dead...

37. Diagnosed aspie too.

Wow, very interesting to see that a majority of us fall under the older ranges. Very telling.
Later u have kids higher chance they have autism

38. It’s a miracle I’m not mentally retarded

Of course incels are born from roasties, all the leftover cum and drugs is what made us autistic with subhuman genetics

My mom was 40 when she gave birth to me and 43 when she had my little brother…