Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you you guys drink or smoke weed?

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Banned
-
Drinking and smoking is something I do a lot to cope with being a lonely depressed nobody. Does anyone else do the same?

i do it every sunday, because it is the lord's day :smonk:

I dinrk and smoke weed rn

I smoke almost everyday all day unless I’m driving.

I don't do drugs at all. Not that I have anything against it tho.

Don't drink or do drugs

Weed everyday all day. That's how I keep sane working from home with no human contact for weeks on end.

its my weekend cope

Not a big fan of weed, but I'll take some CBD a couple of times a year. It gives a nice pleasant body high and i just knock out afterwards.

I don't like THC which is psycho-active.

As for drink, at least once a week, maybe sometimes twice. Alcohol is a scourge of humanity.

I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs.

I don't do drugs and I don't drink that much, I save it when I feel really awful.

I drink with friends but no drugs

Most substances make me extremely delusional and paranoid to absurd levels, I theorized that it’s probably because I have an underlying mental condition that hasn’t been officially diagnosed.

Time flies by with alcohol and weed.

That or just LDAR and take sleeping meds.

Alcohol every saturday, weed almost everyday

never, wish i could tho

well whenever i get the opportunity i smoke weed, but thats not often at all

never, wish i could tho

well whenever i get the opportunity i smoke weed, but thats not often at all
buy your own nigga, the dealer just wants to make money he doesn’t have to like you and you don’t have to be his friend (although it’s nice to keep things cordial)

Drinking and smoking is something I do a lot to cope with being a lonely depressed nobody. Does anyone else do the same?
weed is for fags I drink a couple times a week but I went a year without it during 2020

I drink every night, and I get high whenever I'm feeling down. Well, more down than usual.

buy your own nigga, the dealer just wants to make money he doesn’t have to like you and you don’t have to be his friend (although it’s nice to keep things cordial)
idk any1 who sells weed. i did but they got caught lool so i can't buy from them. also i'm 16 so it's harder to do

drink occasionally, smoke never