Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you shower?

How often do you shower?

• Once a week or less (Truecel trait)

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Twice a week (probably pretty typical for an incel)

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • 3-4x a week

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • 5-6x a week

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • 7x a week (typical normie trait)

Votes: 30 32.3%
  • More than once a day (absolute fakecel trait)

Votes: 8 8.6%

• Total voters
VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Overlord
★★★★★
I usually shower once a week. I cannot mentally bring myself to do it more often. It’s too mentally exhausting. Right now, I’ve been really depressed and haven’t showered in 2 weeks.

Would have liked to see more votes , but the results still surprised me. I didn’t expect this many other brocels to only shower once a week or less. Not that it matters to me though. I find it very relatable

I like to pass time in the shower for some reason haha

varies extremely.

currently twice a week
a few weeks before it was every 2 weeks
and over a year ago there was a time where i showered each day after running

Would have liked to see more votes , but the results still surprised me. I didn’t expect this many other brocels to only shower once a week or less. Not that it matters to me though. I find it very relatable
don't you think you'd feel better if you showered more often? I make myself feel a bit better when I shower every 2 days.

it`s very inconsistent atleast once a week if i have the motivation

I shower every other day

I can only do it once a day max because my skin would be too dry if I did it any more than that. It usually ends up being less though because some days ai'll wake up feeling like shit and won't want to shower. I still wash my hair though because people can't tell (also never been told I smell bad)

Depends, if I'm just rotting inside I see no point in showering so I can end up going like 5 days to a week without showering but if I'm actually going outside in public I'll shower before that.

i shower every day because i have to wagecuck
if i was neet i would shower probably 3-4 times a week

Usually once every day, but sometimes more, especially in the summer. It helps me cope with the heat

2 times per week's on summer 1 time on winter

i have more thinking time when in the shower + i come out fresh and clean. i have this thing where i just feel disgusting if i don’t shower for one day so i’m plagued with forcing myself to shower everyday

Reason why I don't like showering to much is because it reminds me that I'm the only person that sees myself being naked

Depends, if I'm just rotting inside I see no point in showering so I can end up going like 5 days to a week without showering but if I'm actually going outside in public I'll shower before that.

when i feel like it

Depends how rotted i am at that week

Enough to not get smelly, specially now.
I dont want the stink to ruin my :feelscomfy:

I shower multiple times a day but not because I want to stay clean, for some reason it makes me feel a little less depressed so I hang out in there when I feel like shit

I'm sweaty so I shower "quite often"

I take cold showers 24/7 while holding frame and repeating stoicistic affirmations because i am a lone wolf sigma male
----------
In all seriousness, this is a horrible thread because the IT cucks will use it against us and make themselves look right about those damn shower advices. Remove it before it's too late.

Everyday I hate being dirty

Everyday, I work out about 5 times a week and I absolutely have to after that.

I have trouble sleeping if I didn’t take one everyday.

I usually shower once a week. I cannot mentally bring myself to do it more often. It’s too mentally exhausting. Right now, I’ve been really depressed and haven’t showered in 2 weeks.
I have to shower twice a day in the summer

Until i get blisters

I used to shower once every 3 days or once a week. But I have frizzy jew nigger hair and it looks crazy if I don't shower. So I'm conditioning it everyday to make it look tamer and healthy. I was getting some compliments on it early on. But now I only get compliments from old ladies

showers are one of the few cheap copes i truly enjoy, so im gonna keep showering everyday no matter what

Depends how rotted i am at that week
Same. Sometimes if I’m really depressed, I can go a couple weeks without showering. If I’m feeling better though, I sometimes shower twice a week

I have to shower twice a day in the summer
Dang. Even right now that I’m doing a lot of hard physical yard work in the hot weather, I still only shower twice a week tops. Can’t mentally bring myself to do it more often

as a currycel, you can't even stand yourself if you don't shower atleast twice a day.

Haven't showered in 4 days because of my surgery but generally everyday

Haven't showered in 4 days because of my surgery but generally everyday
What surgery was it? I had hip impingement/labral tear surgery 8 months ago and it was a 6 month recovery period

I shower 2 times a day

What surgery was it? I had hip impingement/labral tear surgery 8 months ago and it was a 6 month recovery period
Lasik eye surgery. I can let water touch my face or body for atleast a week because I got get infection

I bathe in mountain rivers. It’s cold

10 times a day while doing bicep curls in the shower. After I get out I start my expensive skincare routine as it’s scientifically proven I can continue to look young even when I’m in my 70s.

After that I listen to audiobook while scamming my followers to tell them to by my bullshit courses so I can give my goy followers false hope to continue to improooooove and keep up the daily grind so they can get a 2/10 landwhale that will only tolerate them for their resources.

Lasik eye surgery. I can let water touch my face or body for atleast a week because I got get infection
ok so you a nerd (making 100k$/yr) 6'1 jacked and with good eyesight (no glasses) and you are still not banned here?

ok so you a nerd (making 100k$/yr) 6'1 jacked and with good eyesight (no glasses) and you are still not banned here?
No I'm still in my uni. My parents pay for my surgeries

2-3 times a week.
Went 5-6 weeks without shower a while back didn't make much difference.

During holidays: 2 x a week coz I simply don't need more. During uni days: 3-4.

Unpopular opinion: showering daily is a fakecel trait.

smelling like shit aint an incel trait, basic hygiene is a necessary part of living like a civilized person lmao

10 times a day while doing bicep curls in the shower. After I get out I start my expensive skincare routine as it’s scientifically proven I can continue to look young even when I’m in my 70s.

After that I listen to audiobook while scamming my followers to tell them to by my bullshit courses so I can give my goy followers false hope to continue to improooooove and keep up the daily grind so they can get a 2/10 landwhale that will only tolerate them for their resources.
Hello Rich Cooper :feelsYall: