Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How often do you pray?

How often do you pray?

• Everyday

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • At least once a week

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • At least once every other week

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • At least once a month

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Less often than once a month

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Never

Votes: 24 63.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
The question is mostly directed at religioncels, but feel free to discuss possible advantages or disadvantages of prayer even if you're not a religioncel.
Do you use some scripted prayer (Lord's Prayer, Hail Mary, reciting scripture etc. ) or just talk to God? Does it help you in any way (relieving anxiety, feeling better, curbing lust while on no-fap etc. )?

Everyday. Scripted prayers mostly.

I like to pray in Latin.

This is one of my favorites, turned into a choral song here:

Anima Christi, sanctifica me. Corpus Christi, salva me. Sanguis Christi, inebria me. Aqua lateris Christi, lava me. Passio Christi, conforta me. O bone Jesu, exaudi me. Intra tua vulnera absconde me. Ne permittas me separari a te. Ab hoste maligno defende me. In hora mortis meae voca me. Et iube me venire ad te, Ut cum Sanctis tuis laudem te. In saecula saeculorum. Amen

I never pray in all honesty.

1 time a day.

Hmmm. I pray to Goddes of darkness when rapture comes upon me.

I pray for a personal catgirl

is this question goes to christiancels only or to everyone?

I prayed at least once a week when I was a Christian.

Sometimes I'll do the Lord's Prayer, but not very often anymore, less than once a month. I used to pray everyday when I woke up, but I've definitely lost the habit now. Even a year ago I was far more strict with myself than I am now.

It makes me feel less alone tbh.

i do it at night so sometimes i fall asleep without starting though
same, i always think but i end up falling asleep

Sometimes, it depends. If I feel like I need guidance, I pray.

Somewhat often. I ask god why he has laid upon me such heavy burdens, ask him if he loves me, that sort of thing

Would be nice if there was a god out there. This place is confusing and strange. Nothing makes sense.

Everyday before to sleep.

I pray everyday (I'm a muslim so it's an obligation). Praying is not done out of wordly benefit alone, it's mostly done for the benefits of the hereafter. So when I die I'll enter the paradise and I'll enjoy the Hoor Al Ayn (One of the best things that people long for in the Hereafter is, for men, the women of Paradise, namely al-hoor al-‘iyn, and for women there is an equivalent delight. By His great wisdom).

At least once a week, almost everyday lately.

lol religion

I don't know how any incel can believe in this stuff.

pray when i feel like it.. mostly i do it every week

I last prayed when I was like 12.

Once a week out of desperation.

i pray to hamlossus every day and night

Prayed thousands of times whilst in school, because I was forced to and whilst in chapel, I went to chapel every weekend for 7 years straight because again I was forced to, and nothing good ever came out of it

I am going to bump it up to 2 times a day.

1 morning

1 before bed

i pray for my fallen niggas on incels.is every day

At least once a day, when I go to sleep. Sometimes multiple times a day, of course.
Also when I'm about to eat I say short prayer, except if I forget.

Last time I prayed was for a hERo on Valentine’s Day.

I pray everyday (I'm a muslim so it's an obligation). Praying is not done out of wordly benefit alone, it's mostly done for the benefits of the hereafter. So when I die I'll enter the paradise and I'll enjoy the Hoor Al Ayn (One of the best things that people long for in the Hereafter is, for men, the women of Paradise, namely al-hoor al-‘iyn, and for women there is an equivalent delight. By His great wisdom).
Are you middleastern?
At least once a week, almost everyday lately.
Are you catolic ?

Last time I prayed was for a hERo on Valentine’s Day.
lol, i guess i kinda did too, instead we got some lame shooting in chicago the next day. I wanted to see teenage stacys cry :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I'm an atheist

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back