Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How often do you come a cross a legit 6’6-6’8

Gymcel25

Gymcel25

Recruit
★★
If you’re a wagie depending where you work and stick to a daily routine you might come across one of these mogging machine 1-2 times a month. For those who cope with hobbies and go outside often might see 3-5 a month.

Getting mogged by someone by 6’2-6’4 is humiliating but bearable. Once it starts getting around 6’6+ it’s too much and I want to leave the area to immediately

not often but ive seen them. still remember seeing this about 6'7 asian guy even had broad shoulders talk about feeling small. also other dude who said he was 6'7 and had 18 us size feet wtf

I've seen that maybe once in my life

wtf I never recall seeing a fucking giant in my life

I can’t remember tbh

Last time was a few months ago. Just as i was leaving a store he was entering. He was also gymmaxxed, so it was easily the worst mog i ever experienced.

A tranny I used to go to school with was about that tall, it was disturbing as fuck.

saw two 6'4 foids before

no not where I live

I saw a pro tennis player once and he was like 6’6 I’m around 5’11 in sneakers so ya can imagine how I looked when it happened.

My Dad's childhood friend is a 6'8 Dutch guy, mogs my 5'6 manlet ass to hell and back.

I train with such guys lol. Also this type of height isn't that unusual in the Balkans.

A legit 6'6 plus? 5 or less tbh

One of the teachers at my school is 6'6". I think another one was 6'5". Both were basketball players.

@Mrpvolts Ded srs?, we might've gone to the same HS.

Either that or it's a huge coincidence

Every day i go on the street buddy boyo you see men in that range, my neighbor next apartment is like 7 foot skelly and i also have an incel friend that is 6'7
Serbia is a very tall country, in worlds top 5 by height.

I saw one today for the first time this year.

im a frauded 6' see people a head or almost a head taller than me each time i go out around town or to a bar

Every day.My best friend and 4 people my class are 6'7,also 1-2 are 6'6
That's just my class.Not including the random people I meet every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back