Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy How not to be an incel

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★

This guy has a big following on shittok and just makes stuff like this

Insane he is feeding this content to normies and those normies base their view on what an incel is off this

Just stop being a bacon grease watch, bro!

Step 1.
Get told what to do, fail.
Step 2.
Get told something else, fail.
Step 3.
Repeat foid worship.

So if approaching someone with only the intention of sex makes you a bad person then aren't women all bad people when they approach Chad? Shit argument

Chads intention is sex.
Succeeds.
(Some) incels intention is sex.
Fails.
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

So if approaching someone with only the intention of sex makes you a bad person then aren't women all bad people when they approach Chad? Shit argument
WOMEN ARENT BAD BECAUSE... JUST BECAUSE OKAY?? NOW SHUT UP INCEL!!
IMG 4356

Ig that "Real asf" intuition goes out the window when an abusive chad is involved jfl.

Also "Having good intentions" won't get you anywhere if you're ugly/short.

I have good intentions and want a healthy long lasting relationship and to have a gf that I can love and be with.

None of those "Good intentions" are gonna get you anywhere if you're unattractive physically

Chads intention is sex.
Succeeds.
(Some) incels intention is sex.
Fails.
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Most incels want a loving relationship even more than the sex part anyway. Most of us are far nicer people than normies and chads. Brutal

Most incels want a loving relationship even more than the sex part anyway. Most of us are far nicer people than normies and chads. Brutal
I genuinely thing ugly girls are cuter, cause the attracrion to there being a better bond etc. Its simply impossible for normies to imagine that "incel" is a state of being. The same person driving their uber to chads apartment, delivering food after chads pump, creating the condom for chad :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Of course this was made by a good looking dude. He has no idea what kind of life he would live without that obvious advantage in his life.

Of course this was made by a good looking dude. He has no idea what kind of life he would live without that obvious advantage in his life.
He'd be on here talking about chad talking about incels talking about chad

I genuinely thing ugly girls are cuter, cause the attracrion to there being a better bond etc. Its simply impossible for normies to imagine that "incel" is a state of being. The same person driving their uber to chads apartment, delivering food after chads pump, creating the condom for chad :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Yep. Normies really don’t realize that being an incel isn’t because we are bad people and we have other flaws we can’t change combined with females’ rising standards

Yep. Normies really don’t realize that being an incel isn’t because we are bad people and we have other flaws we can’t change combined with females’ rising standards
You are wrong nigger. YOU ARE BAD BECAUSE YOU ARE INCEL. Morality/Virtue = Looks.

"Womens intuition is real as fuck" :feelskek:

"This isn't about getting laid this is about being a respectable person" :soy::soy::soy:

Incels are integral parts of society, to not care about the bone marrow of society, is to doom yourself.
(Normies fuck with many other groups apart from incels) ((its over))
It just realizes how animalistic humans are. No matter how many psychology books they read, they have an inherent anger/judge toward opposers, so do we i guess.

Incels are integral parts of society, to not care about the bone marrow of society, is to doom yourself.
(Normies fuck with many other groups apart from incels) ((its over))
It just realizes how animalistic humans are. No matter how many psychology books they read, they have an inherent anger/judge toward opposers, so do we i guess.
Yeah, society hates anything that’s different from the norm, sadly. Fucking sucks to be bullied and ostracized for factors outside of your control

Corny ass jokes from a mayofag. What else is new

This would only work for an attractive person

Yeah, society hates anything that’s different from the norm, sadly. Fucking sucks to be bullied and ostracized for factors outside of your control
I think this also gives great opportunities, as retarded as it sounds,
The normie only reads off of news about bitcoin, they werent there, as for many other future opportunities.
The normie goes 1 week to brazil for 2k.
The unnormie lives there in a 10k house.
The incel has many opportunities outside the scope of reality.

View attachment 1207329

Insane he is feeding this content to normies and those normies base their view on what an incel is off this

View attachment 1207329

God the word gives me more suifuel everyday As the word incel gets spread

I think this also gives great opportunities, as retarded as it sounds,
The normie only reads off of news about bitcoin, they werent there, as for many other future opportunities.
The normie goes 1 week to brazil for 2k.
The unnormie lives there in a 10k house.
The incel has many opportunities outside the scope of reality.
Sometimes this is the case. For most incels though, I don’t think they have much of a chance to be financially very successful unless of course they were born into good wealth with social connections. My parents were regular working class people. Not broke, but not a ton of extra money either. Ever since my dad died, we have been low on money. I have to start a basic job soon to try to get by

chad detected opinion rejected

Corny ass jokes from a mayofag. What else is new
lmao. I was just thinking the other day what do I associate with "white people culture" and it's all that school system parent-teacher harmless activity shit. No place more white than the public library.

View attachment 1207329

Would like to see him try this retarded advice with a new subhuman face and stature.

It's over, God knows it's over, I'm only able to deal with it because I've already accepted myself as dead and I try not to have any more connections with things

That was the most autistic presenation and i bet he thought he said something high iq. "Womens intuition is real as fuck broo:soy::soy::soy::chad:" Foids think emotionally not logically. What makes you think them fucking a dog for example is good intuition? Or getting pregnant by a criminal?

i saw this retard on my instagram reels today. made me butthurt watching chad tell me what i'm doing wrong.

I dont need to be lectured by tall white chad as to why im an incel, he can go fuck himself. Toilets deserve no respect since they behave like animals

I dont need to be lectured by tall white chad as to why im an incel, he can go fuck himself. Toilets deserve no respect since they behave like animals
keep coping women's intuition is REAL AS FUCK bro!!!

>incel
>at the party

Just look like this bro theory

Attachments

• 4262189_klBN4OrXFtQ.jpg
    4262189_klBN4OrXFtQ.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 5
Is he saying guys who have sex have good intentions? He's stupid.

truecel trait: you are bacon grease