Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How must a young Hapacel feel seeing fat old white men with young noodlewhores?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Nothing worse than living in SEAmaxx and seeing how balding and old fat guys can easily get a young noodle while you get rejected by these same noodles for being ethnic

Yeah, because rich people shower dirt eaters with more wealth then theyve ever earned in there entire life in one day and get a shitty sex as to continue the gravy train, that is so glorious for the whitecel huh. Just use a lifetimes worth of savings to get a hooker for 50 times the price of a literal hooker so you can use mental gymnastics to think a women actually wants you for you theory. Jfl if you think a women is attracted to white incels fucking moronic self hating dethnik trash fucker. Theyre wallets, retard. Its called greencard game. Atm maxxing. Sea foids are so fucking gross theyre fuck niggers and arabs as long as it has the right passport and bank account. Im so tired of seeing delusional cock suckers think being white means gook eyed chink dirt eaters think youre hot even though im fucking a loser with nothing 3/10. Go fuck yourself coper

WMAF relafuonships creating more of us who will end up postimg here

Reincarnation of St. ER (PBUH) when ???
There are many ERs in denial running around. Its too bad that even hapa models end up having to settle with noodle 3 to 4 points below them and get mogged by fat old men

Nothing worse than living in SEAmaxx and seeing how balding and old fat guys can easily get a young noodle while you get rejected by these same noodles for being ethnic

Literally the norm in any big Anglo city.

I swear it triggers me, and I am not even white nor asian. Fucking full respect for my ricebros.