Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much would you take away from your penis to add to your height ? (poll)

How much would you take away from your penis to add to your height.

• -0 penis +0 height

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • -1 penis +1 height

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • -2 +2

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • -3 +3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • -4 +4

• -5 +5

• -6 +6

• -7 +7

• -8 +8

• -9 +9

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
I'd rather do it other way round, 1 inch from my height to my dick

I'd rather do it other way round, 1 inch from my height to my dick
Cock inches are worth more than height inches

5 foot 9 to 5 foot 11 - negligible
4 inches to 6 - huge

nothing I love the fact that I have a huge dick it's lifefuel. It won't get me laid ofcourse but sometimes when I mastrubate and when I am fully hard I look at my cock and it gives me a instant dopamine rush. I think it's a similar for good looking people but they have this with their height or face.

My penis is a fucking acorn

both are average so taking away from the other fucks me over.:feelsrope:

Oh, so you are not short, so you are not ethnic, why don’t you get out of this place instead? I absolutely can not stand the “users” here who are only here to bully others who have no place here otherwise. This shit needs to be stopped mods.
bc I'm a khhv? probably most of the forum is not ethnic

60% - 1 day ban Fighting on sacred ID
You are an insufferable fakecel that’s what you are. In addition, just because someone’s an incel doesn’t mean their behaviour is suited for this site. This is not a place to bully undesirable people, quite self-explanatorily.
shut up nigker

I'm 5'3 and my dick is 6.5 inches long.

+9

Roman-statue-physique-maxxing :feelsLSD:

Taking both extreme scenarios into account. If I took 9 inches off my height, which is the maximum amount out of these choices, I would be a 4'10 midget freak but atleast I would have a 16 inch dick which would dickmog every male and probably be able to statusmaxx off of it as well. However if instead I took all the inches off my penis resulting in the loss of it for height for each inch, I would be 6'4 which and I would heightmog the vast majority of men but it wouldn't suffice imo.

im a micro penis midget :feelskek: there is no margin for error height:3ft 4 inches penis:1.764 inches