Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How much will inceldom grow in the next 10 years?

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
-
What do you expect?

it will be even worse than in 2010s/early 2020s

It's going to be gradual as it spreads. We shouldn't expect a massive spike if nothing else changes right now, we just have to wait. :feelscomfy:

It will definitely grow. That's all I know though.

Hard to predict tbh , i mean , how much can it truly progress? Sort of a terrifying thought

Inceldom is growing exponentially. It will grow larger and larger. When the 3rd world countries get hit with the 21st century feminism and hypergamy, it will create a shit ton of incels.

its quite large already. look at ukraine and russia, these are bascially incel wars happening as we speak.

i believe it will be normalized but stigmatized 10x times than before, lookism is already mainstream and more people are doing it

it'll be korea and japan like thing with near-median-5 going looksmaxxing, 7 and above continuing as usual and sub5 incels-volcels etc all rotting away

maybe they'll let us have sex dolls and all for coping whatever but real thing will get reserved to chads followed by betabuxxers and so

it will grow because ugly stupid and religious brown people will keep on breeding, and the beautiful white athiest people will live luxurious hedonistic lives full of abortions

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back