Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much time does it take you to prepare to go to bed?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I have an entire ritual that is almost always done the same way everyday.

I take a shower brush my teeth and do more things and it's always the same and always takes time until it is done.
Being a sperg isn't easy :feelsrope:

i just do nothing until i eventually fall asleep

i just do nothing until i eventually fall asleep
what do you mean? you just go to bed without doing anything first like showering etc.?

I dont shower or brush my teeth, haven't for atleast 1.5 weeks.

I have a chair I sit in that I use my computer while sitting in it. Whenever I feel tired I sleep in my chair. I don't use my bed, I use my chair

I lay down in despair until sleep cometh

I lay down in despair until sleep cometh
you don't shower beforehand? motherfucker I could never imagine to be able to do that
every time I go to sleep it's an entire exhausting process

you don't shower beforehand? motherfucker I could never imagine to be able to do that
every time I go to sleep it's an entire exhausting process
I shower only once a week

wtf man

I've struggled to go to bed like a normal human for so long and here you tell me it's that easy?
I hate being a sperg
Its okay buddy boyo i accept u for who you are -- subhuman shit

30 minutes meditation

I don't, being a mental sperg is a living hell.
life is hell. Existence is hell. Some men, like you and I, exist to be tormented

Not much, I just put my pijamas and brush my teeth.
Yesterday I was playing vidya in my room and I turned it off and went inmediately to bed, didnt even brush my teeth, it took like 10 seconds

I do have strong routines that I'm sure come from Asperger's, but I don't have one for going to bed. I just go when I'm tired. I don't even brush my teeth beforehand.

Time is relative, buddy boyo

I do have strong routines that I'm sure come from Asperger's, but I don't have one for going to bed. I just go when I'm tired. I don't even brush my teeth beforehand.

Brush ur teeth unless youre planning to rope soon. I have had: gum infections, and a needle in my dick. the pain is almost on the same level.

I just lie down.

I stay in front of the pc to long and immediately go to bed so that I don't have to deal with my thoughts

Brush ur teeth unless youre planning to rope soon. I have had: gum infections, and a needle in my dick. the pain is almost on the same level.
I do brush them during the day, but I don't like doing it before going to bed.

I just lay down

90% of times I go to sleep listening to something and I fall asleep halfway through it. I usually take some time to fall asleep.

All i do is wash my teeth before i go to sleep, uless i'm really tired and can't be fucked.