Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much PSL points will I gain if I have hair transplant as I have norwood 3 level baldness

Fardin Khan

Fardin Khan

Only mediapill is real
-
Besides baldness I have shit hair and skin texture. Also Im skinny fat. So with gymmaxxing, skin care and hair transplant how many point of increase may I expect....assume I'm 4/10 now.

I'm 5 feet 8 South asian.

Target foid group : Ethnic MTBs. I Don't even dream for white foids.

It's over if you are bald as a pajeet.

You have good height relatively in asia. So yeah go gymmaxx and hakr transplant, its over for you already why dont try every route. Good luck brocel

It's over if you are bald as a pajeet.
Images 45

Just like him

Besides baldness I have shit hair and skin texture. Also Im skinny fat. So with gymmaxxing, skin care and hair transplant how many point of increase may I expect....assume I'm 4/10 now.

I'm 5 feet 8 South asian.

Target foid group : Ethnic MTBs. I Don't even dream for white foids.
Yesterday i saw this 5"6 hunk and he had a toilet orbit him she was taller but bro looked like mini georgio armani. So maybe after looking like a hunk and good hair and good jawline maybe 3-3.5 points easy,

just go get arranged marriage to a currywhore

Get a nice hair system. Cheaper and less invasive

Depends on your base

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back