Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How much longer and further can cancel culture, SJW censorship and women worship go in society?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
We're already at the point where if you DO NOT kneel for BLM or I guess for women indirectly, you're getting cancelled, i.e. fired, blacklisted, life ruined.

Where can you go from here? How much more authoritarian can society get?

Women start gassing us incels. The incel holocaust is near

We're already at the point where if you DO NOT kneel for BLM or I guess for women indirectly, you're getting cancelled, i.e. fired, blacklisted, life ruined.

Where can you go from here? How much more authoritarian can society get?
Non lo so io voglio solo prenderli a mazzate DC

happened plenty of times with huge chunks of the population in soviet russia, mao led china, cambodia, etc.

not really impossible

Give it another two decades.

It's over for foids actually, those idiots want to defund the popos, police and swat people are quitting their jobs bi the thousands because of all the new regulations endangering their lives. Arguably the most violent group on earth black males age 15-45 will have a field day. 250000 white foods are sexually assaulted by African American males every year. The popos spent 80% of their rss and time with foids problems. Foids better stay locking themselves in their panick rooms if they dont want to be another statistic.

If we don’t all stop being pussies at some point and make The Turner Diaries real the Jews will achieve the communist New World Order global government that they’ve long desired.

Their arrogant but unstable nigger and wetback pets will be utterly wiped out and liquidated off the face of the earth by the Jew’s communist Chinese slaves once white genocide is complete.

Also the useful idiots known as Antifa, these white race traitors along with the SJW’s and any other far left Marxist communist group composed of misguided and brainwashed white kids will also be ”Order 66’d” and “Shoah’d” by the Jew’s merciless Chinese hordes.

The only “people” allowed to live/exist after the Jew’s next Communist revolution ie “Great Leap Forward” will of course be themselves, their Chinese slaves and millions upon millions of mixed and mongrelized low IQ racial ghoulash that are far easier to contain and control than most of the “pure” races ever were.

The proverbial but also very real boot of Jewish tyranny will then be stomping down on the face of sub humanity forever.

View: https://youtu.be/xSN6BOgrSSU

Last edited:

I don't want to go out like the jews. I want die in flaming fucking resistance. What so white knights and cucks round me up and send me to a gas chamber in the middle of Poland? Nah, the final part will be the Incel revolution, we should be like the Soviets during WW2 not the jews, form resistance pacts and fighht against this cucked society.

I will proudly die fighting on the streets for the Incel revolution and Incelistan which rest in my heart than in a gas chamber.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back