Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much fexofenadine should I take to halt subhuman nasal congestion?

• Thread starter Omar Mateen Gaming
  • Start date
Omar Mateen Gaming

Omar Mateen Gaming

Greycel
I got prescribed fexofenadine by my doctor. I'm meant to take 180mg per day but someone on looksmax.org said that 540mg per day halts all symptoms in nearly everyone who takes it. Anyone know if that's recommended or even safe?

Ask a doctor, GrAY-

According to a quick search megadosing fexofenadine doesn’t seem to be that harmful and will only make you feel dizzy/drowsy. Maybe try the recommended amount from your doctor first and if that doesn’t work you can bump it up 540mg

According to a quick search megadosing fexofenadine doesn’t seem to be that harmful and will only make you feel dizzy/drowsy. Maybe try the recommended amount from your doctor first and if that doesn’t work you can bump it up 540mg
I said fuck it and took 540mg. Nose feels a lot less congested, might be partly due to placebo but I think 540mg is doing the job.