Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much does your inceldom (or hopelessness regarding it) negatively impact your mental state?

?

Results are only viewable after voting.
TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
5 = significantly

0 = not at all

I said 4, atm. Other things also have negative impacts on me (when I'm outside the reactions strangers make)

Last edited:
copes keep the despair at bay, but it wont make it go away. so 3 if i get too keep my copes, 5 if i lose them

I have good copes and have accepted my faith. I dont have hope. Im immune to hopebaiting

I have good copes and have accepted my faith. I dont have hope. Im immune to hopebaiting
I've both accepted it but in a very resigned way...it certainly does impact me (also immune to hopebaiting)

5 = significantly

0 = not at all

I said 4, atm. Other things also have negative impacts on me (when I'm outside the reactions strangers make)
actually i don't care at all, i don't understand people here, they want love and s*x but they hate bitchez... i hate bitchez and the only thing i want is to fucking murder them all (in gta), knowing how pathetic and evil they are. tiktok and other soycial media only encourage me to hate bitchez even more

actually i don't care at all, i don't understand people here, they want love and s*x but they hate bitchez... i hate bitchez and the only thing i want is to fucking murder them all (in gta), knowing how pathetic and evil they are. tiktok and other soycial media only encourage me to hate bitchez even more
stop being so edgy, calm down.

0 if I had money and I had a real American Cali weed link and I had a good burger shop to buy burgers at I would be pretty sorted women don't entertain me anymore they're all slags

I guess 4, even if I was chad there would be some minor issues but that would be most of my issues gone right there

Actually I would say its a 4.5

I would be very happy and not care about other problems if I was living with a GF away from family

The entire experience of being a subhuman eats me alive every day.

5 = significantly

0 = not at all

I know I can probably get something in Asia thats my cope but I don’t have the means to go there

0 if I had money and I had a real American Cali weed link and I had a good burger shop to buy burgers at I would be pretty sorted women don't entertain me anymore they're all slags
I understand what you mean but I do often feel the loneliness and long for touch/affection from a woman of my own, a girlfriend or even wife.
If I were treated normally in public and looked normal maybe I'd feel better mentally and less depressed too

Inceldom now has some effect on my mental state. I used to be depressed in the past and gave up on school because I thought I would end at an ultimate outcome. I have one thing to work for now, and that's a fast and fancy car. Maybe then will I know my life ends

I just exist for the sake of existing. The best part of the day is falling asleep