Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much do you guys have saved in your bank ?

E

effortisnotenough

Banned
-
To give context I've spent roughly 46 k so far in surgery for rhino Genio and double jaw surgery I'm planning on getting custom face angle implants.

How much do you guys currently have saved up I currently have 38 k

You spend retarded amounts of money on shit that doesnt do anything, otherwise you wouldn't be here. Typical fagmaxxer

I get nearly $1000 in NEETbux every month.

So I can’t have much savings otherwise I could lose my bux.

So I only leave in some change or a couple of bux simply to keep my credit union account open.

£2k, it's beer money.

Permaban Blue pilled infiltrator faggot NEET shamer
I get nearly $1000 in NEETbux every month.

So I can’t have much savings otherwise I could lose my bux.

So I only leave in some change or a couple of bux simply to keep my credit union account open.

You need to work ngl

You spend retarded amounts of money on shit that doesnt do anything, otherwise you wouldn't be here. Typical fagmaxxer

Well I've always been a basement dweller I can either be a good looking basement dweller eventually or a ugly 1

Not sure which surgery would help me. Maybe a hair transplant ... but otherwise I'd need IPD surgery and that is too dangerous for me.

I ain't sharing my face on these forums ever looksmax or .is niggers here screen shot faces

Well I've always been a basement dweller I can either be a good looking basement dweller eventually or a ugly 1
Now you just sound like a normfag trying to infiltrate this site

It's over. Looks maxxing from sub 5 to normie isn't even worth it. Spend that money on drugs, alcohol and prostitutes.

Well I'm not giving up ngl

Yeah a norm fag spends 5 years ol psl forums saving for surgery and spending 46 k on surgery
A retarded one yeah jfl, all that surgery, money spent, and you are still alone browsing incel forums.

You shouldn’t have excessive amounts in a normal deposit account because it is actually losing value due to inflation. So you should keep a reasonable amount as liquid and put the rest in a term deposit at the very least.

A better thing to do would be to put it in shares via a managed fund that has a record of growth above inflation.

You shouldn’t have excessive amounts in a normal deposit account because it is actually losing value due to inflation. So you should keep a reasonable amount as liquid and put the rest in a term deposit at the very least.

A better thing to do would be to put it in shares via a managed fund that has a record of growth above inflation.

I put mine into chase so I get a 4.1 percent interest rate .

A retarded one yeah jfl, all that surgery, money spent, and you are still alone browsing incel forums.

No shit I said shit base I need more surgery and I've already bought my house so I can save very easily wage cucking is life

No shit I said shit base I need more surgery and I've already bought my house so I can save very easily wage cucking is life
So you are going to continue wasting money and wage cucking for something that has done fuck all. Your stupidity is laughable

i've got 35 dollars in my bank account

5 bingchilion dollar

600€
It's enough for anything that I'd need. Anyhow cash is king, always keep cash cause you can use it at any time and for anything without the government knowing about it.

Not fucking enough
Shit is so expensive nowadays