Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How much do you commend me for this decision?

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
Or am I completely retarded. I cancelled my Philippines trip where I was guaranteed pussy from 3 chink hoes that I got to know online (not bragging since I cancelled) instead I wanna go on a pussy-less journey to another country which will hold higher value to me.

P.S you don't have to be Chad to get pussy in SEA but we all know that.

It's really up to you, you had a chance to ascend but you chose not to go, idk if you're trying for something more meaningful but I think you should have went :feelsjuice:

so you could've ascended but didn't? :feelshehe::society:

Or am I completely retarded. I cancelled my Philippines trip where I was guaranteed pussy from 3 chink hoes that I got to know online (not bragging since I cancelled) instead I wanna go on a pussy-less journey to another country which will hold higher value to me.

P.S you don't have to be Chad to get pussy in SEA but we all know that.
Pussy is overrated

>Antisocialloner
>Desperate for social validation
:feelsUgh:

:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:The pursuit of personal, longer-lasting satisfaction/fulfilment was chosen over cheap hedonistic pleasure - I can respect your decision. Not really interested in the fakecel accusations being levied at you.
Fr I deserve praise :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh:

Yep, you're so mysterious and cool.
I'm probably a bit narcissistic but are you some perfect normie fag or what? You're on an incel forum of all places. I'm stupid for engaging with a graycel

backoutlastminutecel