Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How Much Do You Bench?

Like 150 or 160 lbs but I haven’t benched in a while. My genetics are horrible for weight lifting. Long skinny arms and really hard yo put on muscle
I have a wide frame and store fat in my lower abdomen, talk about brutal

I can bench 70kg and Overhead Press 50kg. I'm 16 and have been training for 9 months. I think it's pretty decent tbh.

How strong are you at the bench? And the OHP if you do it.
Your mom… it aint easy but I manage

I looked up what 70 kg is in pounds; and it pretty much the same as one of my sister's previous boyfriend kept bragging about like "I bench 150 lbs". At some point, we had an arm wrestling match; and I had to put more effort into letting him win because I got bored.

I looked up what 70 kg is in pounds; and it pretty much the same as one of my sister's previous boyfriend kept bragging about like "I bench 150 lbs". At some point, we had an arm wrestling match; and I had to put more effort into letting him win because I got bored.
I only know certain weights and average it off that. like I know that 60 =135 and 80=175 (wtf btw?) so if I wanna say 70kg I just say somewhere between that.

I can bench 70kg and Overhead Press 50kg. I'm 16 and have been training for 9 months. I think it's pretty decent tbh.

How strong are you at the bench? And the OHP if you do it.
if i can pull myself up does that mean that i could lift more than my bodyweight?

I only know certain weights and average it off that. like I know that 60 =135 and 80=175 (wtf btw?) so if I wanna say 70kg I just say somewhere between that.
Yeah, I hate the metric system more and more as I keep hearing soys make fun of America for using feet and inches. WE DON'T NEED TO BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, YOU RETARDED SHITBAG!

70kg bench for 3 sets of 10

Yeah, I hate the metric system more and more as I keep hearing soys make fun of America for using feet and inches. WE DON'T NEED TO BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, YOU RETARDED SHITBAG!
what. I prefer the metric system alot more. just makes sense