Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how much do u tip delivery or restaurant wagies?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I do 10% for delivery. 20% restaurant. If the food is shit, I tip less ofc. What about y'all? :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:we

a 10 or 20

not that they deserve jack shit

Isn't that something only mutts do?

0. tipping is cucked. also fuck wagies

Isn't that something only mutts do?
yes mostly but in Curryland I have seen it happen kinda here and there too. Also in probably some other non USA mutt countries it happens I think

0.In Croatia most people don't tip.

0. tipping is cucked. also fuck wagies
gigabased tbh. I should tip 0 but then I fear if I don't tip at all, the next time I order, they'll be less respectful

0. Eating out = fakecel

for tipping the wagies
God won't tip you with better genetics

My country does not have a tipping culture.

Nothing unless it's a place I usually go or it was really good (the food or the service). In Spain tipping is not expected because waiters are paid at least the minimum wage so even if the pay is bad they don't depend on tips to survive. And when you tip it's usually 1 or 2€ because it's more a symbolic act like telling the waiter they did a good job.

If it’s a guy i tip about the same, but no tip for foids :feelsokman:

15% for delivery
Places were things are taken off a shelf or coffee poured in a cup zero.
Don’t get the tipping thing for delivery though. I don’t get tipped why should they.

I’ve never had delivery. I tip around 20% at restaurants.

I tipped a Buffalo wildwings wagie 15 cents. He didn't seem to appreciate that's all I had (after meal cost). I gave 100%. Wouldn't you be happy if somebody gave you 100% of the money currently on them?

I tip zero, the minimum wage is obscenely high here, not giving more JFL. I might give a tip if it‘s a manlet currycel though

Here in burgerland its fucking defacto mandatory, but no more than 20% (normtards are starting to say 25 % is a good tip). My only motivation for tipping is so they won't do something nasty to my food if i were to come back. I dont eat out often. I often tip male servers more; foids have onlyfans and stripping as their option if they're short on money

I almost never have my food delivered

Tipping is cucked

I don't eat at restaurants that often anyway

0 just cook your own food trust nobody.

All of the delivery drivers here are textbook incels. I tip 1-2 euros because tipping is not obligatory here.

0% if I don't go there often, 25% if I do. Don't want wagie spit in my food now, no sir. :feelsokman:

JFL 'merica problems

I tip way too fucking much. I just feel bad for the delivery drivers. Every time I see them they look like theyre about to become homeless.

we dont tip here and i dont have money to tip anyway

also here we dont have shit like kfc and mcdonald so the cashiers at the restaurant are usually the owner