Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How misogynist is MGTOW?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
title. Would my "kill all women" rhetoric fly over there?

theyre pussies

r/incels was more alpha

they are watered down like braincels

At one point they would have let that statement fly but now they wouldn't out of fear of being associated with us (which they already are anyway).

They're delusional, they won't accomplish anything, but many virgin MGTOWs are turning to the blackpill as the only hope.

A lot of them are just oldcels. They understand female depravity better than cucks, but at that age it's hard for them to break out of the conditioning, that is an actual authoritarian solution to females.

Way less than incels on average. Sandman even featured a woman (Ayn Rand) in his "MGTOW legends" series (I think it was named like that, if not, something similar).

They tend to patronize women instead of hating them. They consider hating women the "redpill rage" phase that must be overcome.

they should hate women more than us considering that a lot of them have been divorce-raped.

Angry mgtow is one of the only based mgtows.

MGTOW is like incel-lite. There's a reason they haven't been banned off of reddit. They don't live it like incels do. They aren't all in; they lack conviction.

MGTOW are pretty ok in my book. They hate degeneracy and cucked men and they do support slut shaming 100%. I have respect for these guys. Offcourse there are some things we don't agree on but otherwise i see them as allies against feminism/sjw/beta cucks. We incels need allies and friends against modern western degeneracy. I support the manosphere and everyone in it as long as they are not soyfags.

MGTOW are pretty ok in my book. They hate degeneracy and cucked men and they do support slut shaming 100%. I have respect for these guys. Offcourse there are some things we don't agree on but otherwise i see them as allies against feminism/sjw/beta cucks. We incels need allies and friends against modern western degeneracy. I support the manosphere and everyone in it as long as they are not soyfags.
I agree. Anyone whose not cucked is ok with me.