Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How metaverse will make 99% of normies blackpilled

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
I've been delaying this post for full 3 months, mainly because many people don't like long theory posts (for a good reason) and hate crypto, blockchain and anything related to it (also for a good reason) and lastly because normies are way less likely to understand this in a reasonable timeframe, than other possible future breakthrough events ( this for example https://incels.is/threads/male-birth-control-will-force-copers-to-admit-blackpill.462471

Thankfully @uo89997 's
reminded me to finish this for good

I will try to be as concise as possible (and I failed)

1. Looks and only looks matter in social games

Every game where main aspect is social has 99% income stream of cosmetics. Roblox would be the best example of this. Deformed saint tier curries will wear chad avatars, just because they can

2. But what criteria makes a metaverse metaverse?

There are three things imo

2.1 Decentralised and open source

Internet has gotten more centralised and I won't repeat explaining it and what are the downsides

2.2 Metaverse exists in 2d or 3d environment

It's not a game in on of itself, it would be more similar to game engine or browser

2.3 Metaverse is marketplace

ANYONE CAN SELL ANYONE ANYTHING

:feelstastyman:: B-B-B-B-But there are better gaymz already, and you can already sell legal things on amazon,ebay facebook or illegal things on dark web...

:feelshmm:: That's not the point tho. And metaverse won't be a game, it will be a tool and while you technically can sell anything on dark web, it's mostly illegal. In the metaverse you could invest in perfectly legal things, that don't have developed financial products purely because it requires too much risk and effort for banks to justify creating them. For example vietnamese crab etf, estonian acorn market or african drum marketplace

:feelstastyman:: But why would do we need social setting and 3d environment for that? Why couldn't you just create a website, blockchain or protocol?

:feelshmm:: Because then it wouldn't be appealing to normies

:feelsree:: What has this to do with blackpill normies, chad and stacies you retarded moronic wimp?

:feelshmm:: Once society grows accustomed to these new financial systems and social environments, because of financial perks, standing for their rights of trade and free information flow,FOMO and novelty-

:lasereyes:: They what?

:feelshmm:: All their data will be anonymous but it will be very easy to mine and categorise by groups

:feelsping:: What does this even mean?????

:feelshmm:: Similar to crypto tokens nobody really knows who owns them unless they reveal their wallet identity. However everyone can track every other metric about (how many transactions were sent, received, succeeded, failed, transaction amount, etc.)

Right now we are very heavily relying on centralised data, for example the infamous bumble height chart preferences were only known because devs revealed it themselves. In the future, most data would be publicly trackable and we would be able to see every crab vietnamese fisherman ever sold, every acorn future bought and sold, and profiles on which foid has swiped left and right, what time and what were the charatherestics on every single profile.

Heres the best part

Also since social aspect of metaverse of metaverse would be peer to peer, it would allow for odd phenomenon to occur. Since every user hosts a node, they would also be permitted to blacklist (block) any other node they want. The obvious reason to blacklist is very simple, to not be DDoSed, or to only connect with nodes that are within certain rendering range and blacklist as soon as they exit it, rendering till the very map limits wouldn't be very viabld

You have probably heard about the new law in england or scottland which plans to make catcalling a criminal offense.. Or maybe you remember the study which said that women's brains don't even register ugly men... Or, I will mention once again the Bumble's filter..... Do you understand? DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Ever since foids entered multiplayer games, social media and internet communities they have complained how they get harassed by creeps aka the presence of ugly men. They usually block them but even amere encounter with a subhuman still triggers foids fragile ego, by reminding her that ugly men want to fuck her. Well in metaverse that problem doesn't exist anymore

WOMEN WILL BLACKLIST CURRIES, CHINKS, SPICS, NIGGERS OR WHITES DEPENDING ON WHICH RACE THEY ARE FROM.
THEY WILL BLACKLIST ANY HEIGHT THEY DON'T LIKE
THEY WILL BLACKLIST EVERY SINGLE USER WITH NON-CHAD TRAITS
Node example

However this time it will all be trackable, provable and recordable. Now every normie will have mental breakdown, seeing how racist, heightist and lookist the empathetic gender can really be. They will experience how middle class of looks gets exterminated overnight. They will now know how carelessly foids can act the cruelty truecels have been suffering of women pretending they never existed in the first place.

But foids will happily spend hours following chad and teleporting to his coordinates in hopes chad recognises their existence for a single second just like gambling addicts can spend hours spinning slot machine, even when they full well know that they waste their life away

This time society won't be able to dismiss blackpillers so easily

Data will be proven

Evidence confirmed

And illusion that anything else than looks matters shattered

And I can't speak for others, but when I see normies flocking to our bastion I will respond with pure kindness

This was very long, way longer than expected. Hopefully you caught what I was trying to say. If not you will slowly understand as this unravels and I will slowly track you down pin down and whisper in your ear

"I told you so!":feelshehe:

Last edited:
Read every single word,

Extremely high iq post,

Mods, sticky and must-read content :feelsjuice:

NPCs can never be blackpilled

Read every single word,

Extremely high iq post,

Mods, sticky and must-read content :feelsjuice:

Data will be proven

Evidence confirmed

And I can't speak for others, but when I see normies flocking to our bastion I will respond with pure kindness

This was very long, way longer than expected. Hopefully you caught what I was trying to say. If not you will slowly understand as this unravels and I will slowly track you down pin down and whisper in your ear

But foids will happily spend hours following chad and teleporting to his coordinates in hopes chad recognises their existence for a single second just like gambling addicts can spend hours spinning slot machine, even when they full well know that they waste their life away
I think the metaverse could lead to an almost two-tiered inceldom where there are incels in real life and incels in the metaverse. Whatever happens, it is not going to be for the benefit of humanity and certainly will not help lonely men.

Excellent post.

I agree but then it would be the same IRL. Thing is foids are lazy and need ugly men to do work for them and give them free money, so they won't be able to block men that freely for economic purposes

I've been delaying this post for full 3 months, mainly because many people don't like long theory posts (for a good reason) and hate crypto, blockchain and anything related to it (also for a good reason) and lastly because normies are way less likely to understand this in a reasonable timeframe, than other possible future breakthrough events ( this for example https://incels.is/threads/male-birth-control-will-force-copers-to-admit-blackpill.462471

Thankfully @uo89997 's
reminded me to finish this for good

I will try to be as concise as possible (and I failed)

1. Looks and only looks matter in social games

Every game where main aspect is social has 99% income stream of cosmetics. Roblox would be the best example of this. Deformed saint tier curries will wear chad avatars, just because they can

2. But what criteria makes a metaverse metaverse?

There are three things imo

2.1 Decentralised and open source

Internet has gotten more centralised and I won't repeat explaining it and what are the downsides

2.2 Metaverse exists in 2d or 3d environment

It's not a game in on of itself, it would be more similar to game engine or browser

2.3 Metaverse is marketplace

ANYONE CAN SELL ANYONE ANYTHING

:feelstastyman:: B-B-B-B-But there are better gaymz already, and you can already sell legal things on amazon,ebay facebook or illegal things on dark web...

:feelshmm:: That's not the point tho. And metaverse won't be a game, it will be a tool and while you technically can sell anything on dark web, it's mostly illegal. In the metaverse you could invest in perfectly legal things, that don't have developed financial products purely because it requires too much risk and effort for banks to justify creating them. For example vietnamese crab etf, estonian acorn market or african drum marketplace

:feelstastyman:: But why would do we need social setting and 3d environment for that? Why couldn't you just create a website, blockchain or protocol?

:feelshmm:: Because then it wouldn't be appealing to normies

:feelsree:: What has this to do with blackpill normies, chad and stacies you retarded moronic wimp?

:feelshmm:: Once society grows accustomed to these new financial systems and social environments, because of financial perks, standing for their rights of trade and free information flow,FOMO and novelty-

:lasereyes:: They what?

:feelshmm:: All their data will be anonymous but it will be very easy to mine and categorise by groups

:feelsping:: What does this even mean?????

:feelshmm:: Similar to crypto tokens nobody really knows who owns them unless they reveal their wallet identity. However everyone can track every other metric about (how many transactions were sent, received, succeeded, failed, transaction amount, etc.)

Right now we are very heavily relying on centralised data, for example the infamous bumble height chart preferences were only known because devs revealed it themselves. In the future, most data would be publicly trackable and we would be able to see every crab vietnamese fisherman ever sold, every acorn future bought and sold, and profiles on which foid has swiped left and right, what time and what were the charatherestics on every single profile.

Heres the best part

Also since social aspect of metaverse of metaverse would be peer to peer, it would allow for odd phenomenon to occur. Since every user hosts a node, they would also be permitted to blacklist (block) any other node they want. The obvious reason to blacklist is very simple, to not be DDoSed, or to only connect with nodes that are within certain rendering range and blacklist as soon as they exit it, rendering till the very map limits wouldn't be very viabld

You have probably heard about the new law in england or scottland which plans to make catcalling a criminal offense.. Or maybe you remember the study which said that women's brains don't even register ugly men... Or, I will mention once again the Bumble's filter..... Do you understand? DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Ever since foids entered multiplayer games, social media and internet communities they have complained how they get harassed by creeps aka the presence of ugly men. They usually block them but even amere encounter with a subhuman still triggers foids fragile ego, by reminding her that ugly men want to fuck her. Well in metaverse that problem doesn't exist anymore

WOMEN WILL BLACKLIST CURRIES, CHINKS, SPICS, NIGGERS OR WHITES DEPENDING ON WHICH RACE THEY ARE FROM.
THEY WILL BLACKLIST ANY HEIGHT THEY DON'T LIKE
THEY WILL BLACKLIST EVERY SINGLE USER WITH NON-CHAD TRAITS
View attachment 731933

However this time it will all be trackable, provable and recordable. Now every normie will have mental breakdown, seeing how racist, heightist and lookist the empathetic gender can really be. They will experience how middle class of looks gets exterminated overnight. They will now know how carelessly foids can act the cruelty truecels have been suffering of women pretending they never existed in the first place.

Data will be proven

Evidence confirmed

this is a great summation of why the decentralised hell hole of the "metaverse" is in my opinion another "FACEBOOK" SOCIAL MEDIA MOMENT, WHEREBY INCELS CREATE AN EVEN MORE BLACKPILLED EXISTENCE FOR EVEERYONE THAT ISNT CHAD, the metaverse is just yet another step in this direction.

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT THAT SOCIAL MEDIA COULD NOT GET ANY WORSE.

great post dont stop doing long from posts these are actually the only ones of any worth and illumination on a site of shit posts, and nonsense rambling posts, tied in many elements very well.

It will be very interesting the metrics that can come out of this development as if the corruption of females gets unveiled with data , the lookism stance of incels becomes more and more irrefuteable and will reach breaking point where normans wake up in large numbers.