Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel how messed up IS your life right NOW?

F

Fluorine's_Sin_20

Banned
-
mine is something in between, messed up and As-good-as-it-can-be.
- the ups and downs comes and goes like the wind.
- but when the winter comes and it is colder outside and you are more "stuck" inside when you apreciate, that is when the loneliness becomes overwhelmingly sad.
- ithougt about suicide, BUT i decided to make a life in the dream world, just so i would have "lived" after i died!
- i decided to belive that the dream world was "real" and it might as well be.
- i learned from Dragon age, that the dream world was called : The Fade. (you can read about it here)
that is MY personal way of coping with inceldom.
(and i can now indulge myself in the glory of a hero,where all the girls love me. ) - BUT when seeing "real" women, i see that i am living in a pipedream, and i think that is perfectly fine.

Well for starters I'm 5 foot fucking 6

Impressive coping skills.

You're delusional ngl

you think?
i didn't CARE if i never had any Women, I DECIDED TO BECOME THE STRONGEST MAN ON EARTH - MENTALLY!!
i decided, to "DIVE" so deep into the dream world that i would NEVER find the sorrow again!
it have been 4 yrs now. - and yes, it seems SO damn Real, these "Dream" Wives are so realistic, they talk, they have feelings, it might "just" be a pipedream, but if it keeps me ALIVE,then WHO cares?

THIS IS HOW HAVE FELT ALMOST EVERYDAY FOR THE LAST 4 YRS - full of energy

Attachments

• HINT.JPG
    HINT.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 52
my life is pretty good except for my dating life.

O V E R for dreamworldcels.

You sound insane. Are you trolling?

You're delusional ngl
maybe i have, BUT who cares? if it keeps me ALIVE then i don't care really.
BTW it is NOT thougts that is uncotrolable, they are fully manageble,
i don't EVEN care if you would think of me as a schzicophrenia,

I'm ugly, so extremely messed up.

yay. Someone else with crazy beliefs about their own existence. Cope max

My life is so fucked up I doubt any (non incel) North Korean would want to trade lives with me.

That. I also hate the world, butI accepted the big pile of shit as it is. One day you'll have to accept it as well. The "dreamworld" is cool, no doubt, we can live in it by imagination if we want, but the reality is what "is", and we can't anything about that. Accepting this harsh reality is the first step to ascend in my opinion.

yay. Someone else with crazy beliefs about their own existence. Cope max
it might seem CRAZY, but maybe in an other,pararell universe is my pipedream real?
But in this stupid and unfair universe am i stuck with nothing but regrets- and i try to survive from day to day, for WHO KNOWS maybe the Gods will Grant me a wish, maybe the pipedream will ONE day become REAL! - the Hope that it will ONE day become real is what's keeps me alive:forcedsmile::fire:

Nice coping method, me myself just tries to have really erotic dreams, but you have truly ascended.

Socio-economically: Bright future of upper-middle class (by east euro standards) codefaggotry with a stable circle of future-white collar male friends.
Physically: subhuman face, subhuman hair, out of shape (probably fixable with 6-figure sums on plastic surgery)
Psychologically: complete suppression of feelings with bi-monthly outbursts to vent the pressure, nihilism-lite is needed to handle the non-existent meaning, direction and prospects in life
"Romantically": complete and utter zero- untainted KV "untouchable caste" status

My life is pretty damn comfortable apart from my inceldom, but only time will tell how long it'll stay that way.

Nice coping method, me myself just tries to have really erotic dreams, but you have truly ascended.
yeah i suoppose, watch thie video, THAT is mostly how ALL of my dreams feel like, what do you think.

Last edited: