Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many years of prison are you willing to do for a JB?

Prison Sentence for a Prime JB GF.

• 2-3 year for 17 year old virgin.

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • 5 years for 15 year old virgin

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • 7 years for 12-13 year old slut.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Death Sentence for Prepubescent, Pedo.

• None of the choices, I abstain.

Votes: 27 62.8%
  • Pick your number, write it down in the thread.

• Total voters
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If you have read @RoastieBeef thread yesterday, many men will go to great lengths for a relationship with a JB.

How willing are you for a one-year relationship involving a JB in which you ascend?
Capellodancerap 450x350

I shoulda never old a hoe to take her pants off
I shoulda never nutted up inside her asshole
Because the sperm in her butt was evidence against me
She told me she was forty-three

I got a Jewish lawyer when I went to court
But my judge knew exactly who I was
And since when should a woman be allowed to be a judge?
They're all dumb
:blackpill:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/embed/DrVM6rU7xfKF/

Last edited:
If she consent then I wouldn't go to prison anyway.

jfl @ 2-3 years if she's 17.

Isn't 17 basically legal everywhere?

It's 16+ here nigga, shame a qt 16 year old would never be interested in me :feelshaha:

I’m going for the 12-13 year old and killing myself in prison

It's 16+ here nigga, shame a qt 16 year old would never be interested in me :feelshaha:
Cucked burgerland states put it at 18.:feelscry:
Screenshot233

a crumb of pussy is not worth prison time

Where I live the age of consent is 14, but I even it it were 18 I wouldn't go to prison for pussy.

I want the death sentence

16-17 is legal here :smonk:

16 is legal in most of the world

16 is legal in most of the world

this. across the globe AoC is mostly 16 or 14. only mentally deranged white hambeast twitter dwelling femoids care about AoC laws. It's barely enforced, our issues is not AoC laws but that no underaged cunny is willing to date us anyway.

It’s only the Americans that rage when you fuck a girl who is 17 years and 365 days old :feelskek::feelskek:

None. I'm not interested in "JB" or any other foid.

I'm ngl, I know a Chadlite from childhood. last time I encountered him and he showed me his phone contacts, dude has alot of JBs interested on him, from 13 to 16. nothing ever happened to him, he's 23. AoC laws = meme.

2 years for 12-13 and an identity change afterwards. Otherwise I might as well resist. :fuk:

None.

Maybe a couple of weeks if I could live in a comfy Norwegian prison, like the one Breivik is held in.

A fine the equivalent of what I would pay for an hour long GFE session with a Stacy hooker is about the harshest penalty I'd be willing to risk :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Hard to answer without more details.

Is she a gigastacy? Do I only get to fuck her once? Am I allowed to impregnate her? Do I get to preferably kill and dissect her corpse after I'm done with her?

5 years to go back to being with my oneitis when we were 15.

None.

I hope to influence society in the direction where that isn't a crime. Don't underestimate yourselves.

If I was a Republican strategist, I would work to appeal to the anxiety of young males regarding women and the power of their sexual choice. Conservatives must get explicit about the social benefit of banning abortion in placing a limitation on female sexuality. At the very least conservatives should not enable the "sex trafficking" hysteria which works to prohibit prostitution. They should consider what a young woman's incentives about relationships and marriage would be in an environment in which prostitution was available and the age of consent for marriage was 14. It's counter-intuitive, but it may make the average woman more eager about traditionalist marriage if the excess male sexual thirst created by the Sexual Revolution is met by making more women available on the sexual marketplace via lowering the AoC and making prostitution available. Thus will the femoid long for early marriage herself out of self-interest. The arrival of a new batch of 14 year olds on the SMP every year will be a stick to the women, the carrot being marriage itself.

In an effort to protect women, post Sexual Revolution social policies were enacted inflating the worth of their sexual choice through the allowance of the hoarding of female erotic capital by Sexy Men and mandated social support for the women ruined by such men and their bastard issue. The price is that women have become narcististic, unpleasant, unwomanly and radioactive from the point of view of any young man with a desire for charm, submissiveness, innocence, and that inviting yet demurely quality which Tennyson called the "longing for daddy look."

Last edited:
How much am I willing to do? 0 :feelsjuice:
Who the fucks telling? her? If I were to be apprehended I still stand by none. no time. :smonk:

Hard to answer without more details.

Is she a gigastacy? Do I only get to fuck her once? Am I allowed to impregnate her? Do I get to preferably kill and dissect her corpse after I'm done with her?

Looksmatch
one-year relationship involving a JB in which you ascend?

You can do anything but the more severe the actions you've done, the greater your prison sentence will end up being. :owo: