Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many warnings do you have in total?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36910
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36910

I have 7 warnings. I think almost all of them are for spamming.

it says 100/3

Dcdh

the 100 was requested

and the other 2 i got because i made a post where i said we should try to befriend women

3, 1 for incel shaming 1 for posting a thread about nogs in ID I forgot the last 1

Incel shaming? What did you say
I said something about how pathetic it is that we (the way I wrote it was directed to reader) are rotting whilst our peers get to fuck/creampie. I was just upset because it was the night of formal and I was on my pc whilst the Norman’s were out having fun. I didn’t even know there was a formal until the same day and I overheard people I’m pretty sure it was a student organised thing. It was pretty suifuel

I said something about how pathetic it is that we (the way I wrote it was directed to reader) are rotting whilst our peers get to fuck/creampie. I was just upset because it was the night of formal and I was on my pc whilst the Norman’s were out having fun. I didn’t even know there was a formal until the same day and I overheard people I’m pretty sure it was a student organised thing. It was pretty suifuel
I see, a mistake on the mods end?

only 2. One was because I called the mods gay or something and the other was when a sperg reported me and I got a 0% warning so he'd shut about it.

9, jannies seem to have a personal vendetta against me. :fuk:

Every misconduct gets me a 10-20% warning, usually because some stormfront misinterprets a thread about how cucked white nationalism is as "racebait" :feels: and posting clear coomfuels (foid worship) before @AmIjustDreaming was banned.

9, jannies seem to have a personal vendetta against me. :fuk:

Every misconduct gets me a 10-20% warning, usually because some stormfront misinterprets a thread about how cucked white nationalism is as "racebait" :feels: and posting clear coomfuels (foid worship) before @AmIjustDreaming was banned.
That sucks lol :feelsbadman:

Why did you request a ban when you could just evaporate? :feelsbadman:
addiction

and for the lolz because a couple of people got themselves banned because of prettyboy so i wanted to rub salt into the wound

@RREEEEEEEEE how many warnings have you gotten in 4 years?