Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many warnings do you have in total?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36910
  • Start date

I was offered a very lovely exception:

Screenshot from 2022 01 15 08 38 07

3 warnings and 40 points

I have 1. I dont even know what it was for, its expired anyways. So me good.

3: 1 for worship, 2 for gay content

How many %? why did you post gay content?
30%

I didn't post gay content but guys like @Fat Link quickly see something as gay because of their own repressed homosexuality

30%

I didn't post gay content but guys like @Fat Link quickly see something as gay because of their own repressed homosexuality
Brutal and yeah, you can see people's biases in their reports :feelsLSD:

@Zer0/∞ warnings

Too many to count.

Got a bunch of temp warnings, three temp bans, and two perm bans.

Nice, what year were you active? you have low online time but 24k posts

You get banned every other day bro

2019 was the golden year. Made 100-300 posts a day.

Also, yeah, Knajjd had it out for me back then. Yet he kept unbanning me. All for "postmaxing" which was a big deal at the time

2019 was the golden year. Made 100-300 posts a day.

Also, yeah, Knajjd had it out for me back then. Yet he kept unbanning me. All for "postmaxing" which was a big deal at the time
They didn't count online time back then?

I wish I was there, I want to postmaxx with @Yerberito

They didn't count online time back then?

Nope, just posts. And back then you couldn't change your post color. I believe 20k was max back then.

I have a warning, just not here. I have a "Hate Speech" :soy: warning on my YouTube channel.

Reddit is cucked and censors everything and you could live under such an environtment
Back in 2017, just before r/incels, r/truecels and other incel subs were purged, Reddit was a little bit more open-minded place. I mean there were incel subreddits, you can imagine.

I very rarely went back to that place since the subreddits I was involved in got deleted and I think one of the best things that ever happened to the incel culture was having been expelled from that place, so that we were kind of forced to create our own.

Back in 2017, just before r/incels, r/truecels and other incel subs were purged, Reddit was a little bit more open-minded place. I mean there were incel subreddits, you can imagine.

I very rarely went back to that place since the subreddits I was involved in got deleted and I think one of the best things that ever happened to the incel culture was having been expelled from that place, so that we were kind of forced to create our own.
I see, well nowadays from what I know hating on jews, niggers, women, any minority and even FAT people is banned.

This place is less cucked than 4chan too, you can post pics of little girls and talk about pedo stuff lol.

I didn't know you could get those on youtube
Well, it's technically a "Community Guidelines" warning, but the video that triggered it was extremely obvious.