Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How many users here have a "oneitis"?

Do you have a "oneitis"?

• Total voters
Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
-
Hello, fellow incels. Do you have the "oneitis" sickness? If so, describe your story below. Include your current emotions and thoughts about your oneitis.

Truecel trait: You have a crush on multiple girls

Had, but don't have.

how do you do fellow incels? lol did you genuinely thought your sardonic introduction is funny?

i don't think i've ever had a onitis
had some crushes as a child and admired some girls when I was younger though

Used to, but while it's hard and takes time to get over one, it's really easy to prevent falling for the trap. So not anymore.

Low tier Normie/incels are so deprived of love that we imagine relationship with every second girl we see

Not for average girls anymore usually[UWSL] Just super fine 8 to 10s babes. Many celebrities as well, such as Taylor swift, Jennifer Lawrence/Aniston, Alexandria daddario and such. Only super bad, super fine hoes that i of course couldn't have even in my dreams as I'm too much of loser and my looks are trash at best..[/UWSL]

I did but got rejected. Haven't had any in a decade plus almost maybe more idk.

I had one but don’t have one currently. I don’t think I will ever have one again

Nope never had but the concept of oneits is poison

Fuck that bitch :lul:

I still think about my oneitis sometimes even though we haven't been good friends for about 6 years.
But she doesn't look that good now compared to then. idk. bit weird.
i think it was more the idea of her than the actual person.

shut the fuck up

Low tier Normie/incels are so deprived of love that we imagine relationship with every second girl we see

This is true. It helped me cope with my severe social anxiety and depression.

Nope never had but the concept of oneits is poison

I agree with you. Especially for males with self-esteem issues.

i had one in kindergarten but she laughed at the boogers in my nose

Hello, fellow incels. Do you have the "oneitis" sickness? If so, describe your story below. Include your current emotions and thoughts about your oneitis.
I just want to fuck all of mine very hardcore

Not for average girls anymore usually[UWSL] Just super fine 8 to 10s babes. Many celebrities as well, such as Taylor swift, Jennifer Lawrence/Aniston, Alexandria daddario and such. Only super bad, super fine hoes that i of course couldn't have even in my dreams as I'm too much of loser and my looks are trash at best..[/UWSL]
This

No. Never had a crush on any foid.
Jewish lies. You must have crushed on at least one in your blue pill days.

I do for a Vietnamese girl. I don't like to talk about it :cryfeels:

I've had them for a few weeks then it fades

I don’t think I’ve ever had one in my life before. When I was in elementary school there was a girl I liked but it wasn’t really a crush.

I made the mistake when i was like 19-20. Now I know it’s stupid and cucked

i have had several throughout life

Had before. Currently There's one girl in my class, who i find kinda cute, but i wouldnt call her "oneitis", since it's more like regular attraction a man expierences towards a pretty female, not crazy obsession

Last edited:
I had several, but got rid of that bs now.

I had one for a long while, and it pained me a lot to say the least. I tried coping by trying to fall for other girls, but it never really worked, and I'd inevitably just end up obsessing over the oneitis again. I still struggle with some of those feelings today, but I've basically internalized that it'll never happen.

I've made my thoughts on this clear in the other thread. :feelsjuice:

We all know about your oneitis OP thats for sure

Thank you for your aid. We'll see you soon.

Today though, let's review "oneitis" commentary:

185-png.69447

(I'm sixteen, if that makes sense)

190-png.69451

The key to "oneitis" is recognizing that "oneitis" is simply a distortion of reality. Holes are inherently psychopathic/arrogant/sadistic and will gladly demonstrate it when in a hypergamous setting.

This man laughs to demonstrate support for incels:

189-png.69450

(Ambivalent)

Here we see an allusion to sexual behavior through "Quality", hence the creation of the oneitis video.

199-png.69453

Oneitis Victim:

Re: Are you a female or a male?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182476630Tuesday, January 26, 2016 7:49 PM CST
As stated prior to the deletion of my previous response, I am a highly-desirable, beautiful, and intelligent brown-haired, blue-eyed Caucasian woman with pale skin.
Re: Why Are Neuro-Typical Individual So Strange?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182592230Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:52 PM CST
Please describe the reason for this behavior to me. I am frustrated by my interaction with beautiful, intelligent, neuro-typical Caucasian female individuals that continue to avoid explicitly stating their intentions.

If I had at some point in my life, like when I was a teenager, what should I vote? Because now with 28 years is impossible for me.

this is my oneitis
Med Amine

If I had at some point in my life, like when I was a teenager, what should I vote? Because now with 28 years is impossible for me.

Third option.

I had 'crushes' before during school times, but nothing close to what other users here had for years. Mine only lasted a semester at best and it really wasn't that extreme just found them attractive at the time I guess.

...but nothing close to what other users here had for years...

Re: Thanks, internet.
Moronism
Png

#181266041Thursday, January 07, 2016 10:55 PM CST
Yes, I often ponder about whether I would have been able to effectively manipulate other male individuals on a psychological-basis if I was born as a woman. Truly, I have ascended from the facade being conveyed by matriarchal society.
Re: Any tips for a new forumer like me??
Moronism
Png

#181388623Saturday, January 09, 2016 7:59 PM CST
Yes. Claim to be a woman to receive attention.

I chalked the auto-obsession up to starvation. People who have no issue getting girlfriends don't need to obsess.

If you're body has never even had any chance but gets the hint of one, then of course it's going to tell you to do whatever is necessary to keep that mate.

I never spoke to any foids irl so I only have internet oneitis

Imagine having a oneitis lol. If you have a oneitis you should just be banned from the forum tbh.

If you're body has never even had any chance but gets the hint of one, then of course it's going to tell you to do whatever is necessary to keep that mate.

Oneitis is never good.

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200646861Friday, October 28, 2016 7:04 PM CDT
Oh well, just another one of the millions of other insignificant creatures on this planet. Your feline would have died soon anyhow. That driver performed an act of mercy.
BlueTiger5
Png

#200646928Friday, October 28, 2016 7:06 PM CDT
@Unsourced You don't have a soul
The_Essence
Png

#200646941Friday, October 28, 2016 7:06 PM CDT
What is wrong with you @unsour I have a cat, her name is fi. She has a place in my heart. Lets take a look at your mother, right? Just one in 7 BILLION. But according to your logic, Hey ho! Doesnt matter! She would have died anyway :) I hope you realise how sick you are.

Never owned one.

Screenshot 2021 06 28 Lillumpiachild30