Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How many users here have a "oneitis"?

Do you have a "oneitis"?

• Total voters
I did from grade 4 all the way through highschool, and then after highschool I never knew what happened to her, and then years later I found her on Facebook, and she's now a fat single mother with a teenage kid. Just makes me sad thinking about how much better both our lives could have been if she had chosen me. Instead she just wanted to be a whore and ended up a broke waitress or something.

. Just makes me sad thinking about how much better both our lives could have been if she had chosen me.

Psychopathy and hole privilege. That thing was aware of metal.

no because my dick liked too many different girls back then

Not even that much a reach tbh. She just went to the gym pretty often and seemed pretty introverted from the outside.

Obviously women := women so obviously she’s slept with someone else

I don't have a oneitis, because I don't have any relationships with foids

I did from grade 4 all the way through highschool, and then after highschool I never knew what happened to her, and then years later I found her on Facebook, and she's now a fat single mother with a teenage kid. Just makes me sad thinking about how much better both our lives could have been if she had chosen me. Instead she just wanted to be a whore and ended up a broke waitress or something.
This is the path every girl I liked in school ended up as. Fat working a shit minimum wage job, most single mothers.

This is the path every girl I liked in school ended up as. Fat working a shit minimum wage job, most single mothers.

I'm fine today.

Hello, fellow incels. Do you have the "oneitis" sickness? If so, describe your story below. Include your current emotions and thoughts about your oneitis.
I love that foid soo much but I know she will never love me back because of my subhuman appearance. I will literally cross rivers and climb mountains for that foid but she would never know that cuz of my subhumanity. I know she would kill me if she had the chance but I don't really care. I don't know why my fellow brocels would foids, even though they hate you, it's kinda cucked to hate them back. Hating them won't change their female nature and won't change them regardless. So all you can really do is stalk your oneitis on social media and repeatedly coom to their post until you either rope or forget about them lol :feelshaha:

This isn't foid worship by the way. I hate every foid except my oneitis and parents

yes I spent years chasing her with no result and then she ended up marrying some guy who owned a vineyard during college

thats life fuel for me

tbh if my oneitis got with me her life would be worse

tbh if my oneitis got with me her life would be worse

The T7 will end it, anyway. I'm simply distancing myself from all concrete connections so that I may return to being pro-Asian.

Toriyama did more for me than most of them...

probably.
I hate her more than anyone else

Hello, fellow incels. Do you have the "oneitis" sickness? If so, describe your story below. Include your current emotions and thoughts about your oneitis.
Oh I expect everybody here has at least had one in the past.

I oscillated between saying I dislike her and I still like her. Because I think she’s an awful person now that I know more about who she is, but at the same time I’d be lying if I didn’t say I’d drop everything to be with her even now years on.

It’s bizarre how we as men can be so desperate and attached that even when we know for a fact a person is awful and wouldn’t treat us well even in the fictional event that we are an item that we’d still put up with it for a shot at being together. In my case she’s not even hot shit, she’s a tubby sheltered vegetarian who I know to be self centered and solipsistic.

But your first “love” kinda stays with you for life feels like. Doesn’t seem like it’s like that for women given how they’re the ones who initiate most of the divorced and breakups. They may think that’s true because Tera Chad rotates them all the time but it’s certainly true for most relationships normal guys have with women. Or maybe it’s different for them because they have so many sexual partners and so many different romantic relationships compared to the average man.

Last edited:
I got my only one in 8th grade and i found out later she was some rad feminist and i immedietly moved on

it’s a long story though

It's meaningless to recount the story now, although I think that's obvious. Insulting me won't change it.

No oneitis, personally never had a crush either. Not exactly sure why but at least it saved the mental anguish of seeing them get with someone that isn't me =/

I had a oneitis in like 7th and 8th grade jfl not anymore im to blackpilled nowadays for that

Having an oneitis is cucked

Yep I got it bad docs, started when we were kids on AIM and i didnt even know what she looked like I loved her personality first, luckily turned out she was actually a girl, and as cute as she was sweet. In covidtime she called me out of the blue after not talking for years (theres more but thats the gist of it) and we had a long distance relationship which seemed perfect, we talked all the time, had phone sex and we were gonna meet in a few weeks but she cheated, left right before our planned trip to a bunch of booked no-refund hotels (she paid most of it at least, wonder if she took her chad instead since she was locked into it, or just ate the cost), and now she's just another whore i'll never talk to again and I dont love her anymore but i miss how she made me feel, maybe someone else will embody that one day. Probably not, nothing really seems to matter anymore, my big dreams and ambitions mostly died with her, at least now I know what it was like and i can stop thinking about loving or even lusting her...but i cant stop thinking about her every day, and talking to her ghost at times. What if it did work out? What if we're just one timeline away from being together forever with the innocent girl I thought I knew most my life? Try to distract myself with everything else and work, but its still there in the back of my mind because i dont have anyone else to devote care to.

Looking back there were a couple signs I ignored that she wasn't really who i thought she was.