Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many times have you tried and failed, honestly?

deathcomesquickly

deathcomesquickly

Annihilate my enemies.
-
I have three approaches in real life, all failed.

Haven't tried online yet, maybe I should.

I haven't gone out and hit on every women that moves. I'm not sure I have an exact count.

After a few times you quickly learn to read the room a bit, you can tell she's going to say "no thanks" within seconds, sometimes even from across the room. I do sometimes look back at a few women I've walked past and invent scenarios where, against all odds, I was successful, but there's no reason to believe such fantasies.

Online? Bots, women looking for green cards thousands of miles away, OF shills, scammers, single moms... Like the one match I got stood me up.

I'm tired.

There are no women worth approaching these days.

None, being a manlet i already know whats gonna happen so i dont even bother.

Dont know. But I assure you the same number of times I tryied is the same number of fails.

Asked out at least 11 foids irl and tried it with hundreds of foids on the internet

Pretty similar here. Tried a couple of approaches but haven't tried online yet.

what is the point in trying?
i will not engage in the humiliation ritual

I have tried approaching several times before, they either told me they have a boyfriend, gave me a wide eyed glare like i just killed their family, and a few said that they're lesbians.

It's good to do a few times so you know for sure, and then never again.

irl approaching is just a humiliation ritual

Countless attempts

5'7, balding, missing teeth, overweight, wears glasses why would I even think about trying.

I tried in clubs, spain party islands, in-person, social clubs at university, work

all failed.

Also I did this all while being giga highinhib so it was even harder for me

400+, I counted them on an excel spreadsheet, all from irl, online dont count. I wanted to reach 1000 in order to convince myself that it is truly over, but I am losing motivation

400+, I counted them on an excel spreadsheet, all from irl, online dont count. I wanted to reach 1000 in order to convince myself that it is truly over, but I am losing motivation
That's actually brutal :feelsrope:

8-9, after seeing my face or meeting (3 times) irl I was immediately blocked

Wow dude. Honestly, 400 approaches in real life? Did you vary it up as far as type of women approached, manner of approach, etc.?

ONLY WORKS IN 5TH GRADE

HARD TO SWALLOW WARNING.

Wow, that's insane. Mine is 28 approches but i feel defeated already :feelsrope:

Any tips or tricks to do approches, things to do or not do. Like how to get rejected properly or run away when she calls the cops :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Probably 200 cold approaches
A little under 100 average attempts
Maybe 30 serious attempts
Had a dozen women flake me irl, sitting alone in public waiting for nobody.
Had a dozen women ghost me online
About 40 matches on tinder over 2 years, nothing to show for it

Only been on 2 dates, one horrible, one good but she wasted 3 months of my time after without meeting up again because she needed to “find herself” and always had a reason why she couldn’t see me but swore it wasn’t because she didn’t like me :rolleyes: yeah ok.

Women are fucking horrible to be around.

I've tried atleast 9 times, all them done in high school, except the last one were i tried to start a convo with this girl on the bus and she pretended that I didn't even exist.

Once IRL with a cute girl one year older than me at my first job, rejected.

7 times (yes, actually 7) online with e-girls without any relationship experience that were all into my hobbies (video games, vns, animanga) and told me they wanted love and I was attractive when I sent a face pic. We talked for hours daily for weeks. Ghosted all times.

Last edited:
my score is around 0/40 or 0/50

Brutal, men. These women will be whores for chads or rich, but will give us nothing.

And it's not like they are that great, either. They are just physically attractive. I bet you every one of the women we approach, are just normal people, not celebrities, not rich like they desire.

Brutal, men. These women will be whores for chads or rich, but will give us nothing.

And it's not like they are that great, either. They are just physically attractive. I bet you every one of the women we approach, are just normal people, not celebrities, not rich like they desire.
They are chadsexuals. Female rights is the downfall of relationships

Went on match.com and got a premium subscription for 6 months and messaged every female on my feeds. Regardless of attractiveness level. Only date I got was with sub 3 femcel tier black girl. Still rejected by her.

So how many rejections was that? :feelskek:

Like once or twice, but the main reason I became incel is because I went through the most soul-crushing experiences regarding my little sister and the sheer mockery and vitriol I received from her and others all of the time because of a trait of mine I could never change (5'3). I would get laughed at by the kids on her school bus when I just went over to make sure she walked back home safely since I cared for her/

It got to the point where she was so tired of me, she asked me to hide behind a tree so that she wouldn't be seen with me whenever I went to pick her up.

I've tried atleast 9 times, all them done in high school, except the last one were i tried to start a convo with this girl on the bus and she pretended that I didn't even exist.
Oh my God, I could not handle that if that happened to me. I think I would genuinely grab her neck and then twist her head off.