Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How many sex partners has the average 20 year old foid had?

Average body count for 20 year old foid

Votes: 11 21.6%

Votes: 14 27.5%

Votes: 7 13.7%

Votes: 4 7.8%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 60+

Votes: 14 27.5%

• Total voters
S

SOMCEL

Banned
-
I assume they have all had minimum 30 sex partners considering the average age to start having sex is aged 15

There's a reason the saying "20 by 20" exists.

We can only speculate, as we will never truly know. They probably don't even know themselves (lost count).

Let's just assume it's high and leave it at that.

I guess you can find some foids with single digit lay counts at that age, those who have been in LTRs.

I realistically think around 100, I'm not joking btw, that's my opinion.

I realistically think around 100, I'm not joking btw, that's my opinion.
Seems a tad bit high. It's probably high, but not that high.

Obviously, if a foid really wanted to, no matter how ugly (not counting deformed foids), could easily have lay count of several thousands at that age.

Last edited:
Anything over 1 partner and they're damaged, marriage success decrease dramatically after even 1 partner

ef70d838ca9fecd0003b12ff4d0e307f.png

Depends in which country and which area within that country.

I say if you averaged out all 20 year old girls from a normal municipality within the United States, then 10 partners is a good estimate.

It may even be lower. I know they had statistics done, but are the foids trustworthy?

partners-by-state.jpg

That's an average of 7 partners. Not by age 20 either, but by age 40 perhaps.

Last edited:
I'm going to assume exactly 13

Obviously, if a foid really wanted to, no matter how ugly (not counting deformed foids), could easily have lay count of several thousands at that age if she wanted to.
Most foids have start having sex aged 15
If they have 2 sex partners a month, they have over 100 sex partners by 20.

Obviously, if a foid really wanted to, no matter how ugly (not counting deformed foids), could easily have lay count of several thousands at that age if she wanted to.

In my old school, foids were staying in a relationship on average about 2 weeks. Count that in a year, it's close to 20, count that in 5 years, it really comes around about 100 partners on average. Plus, they started dating even earlier than 15 years, they started around 12, and I know they had sex.

realistically maybe 10-15

Depends in which country and which area within that country.

I say if you averaged out all 20 year old girls from a normal municipality within the United States, then 10 partners is a good estimate.

It may even be lower. I know they had statistics done, but are the foids trustworthy?
partners-by-state.jpg

That's an average of 7 partners.
LMFAO
NO foid will admit to their true body count. It's not reliable AT ALL

Most foids have start having sex aged 15
If they have 2 sex partners a month, they have over 100 sex partners by 20.
That's IF they have two new sex partners a month, lol. Just because a foid can get unlimited sex, that doesn't mean she wants it. A lot of foids like to enter into LTRs over casual sex. I am sure if you average out all the sex in between LTRs, perhaps some cheating, etc, you get a number that is around 20.

LMFAO
NO foid will admit to their true body count. It's not reliable AT ALL

That map looks convincing nonetheless.

Utah (least degeneracy, lots of mormons) has the lowest average at 2.6. Louisiana (full of primitive degenerates) is all the way at 15.7.

They generally start around age 13. Every chad in a 20 mile radius will fuck them before the age of 20. And then they go to college at around age 17. How many fratboys are there in the average college? Every single one will fuck them.

I’m guessing at least 100.

I'd say around 15

realistically maybe 10-15

If you're taking the average of all foids on earth, probably around 10-15. Thinking every foid has had sex with 100 men by the time they are 20 is ridiculous.

If you're taking the average of all foids on earth, probably around 10-15. Thinking every foid has had sex with 100 men by the time they are 20 is ridiculous.
Average foid in the west

A few years ago my mate who's 46 was seeing this lassie that he met at a wedding. He told me she laughed at him when he told her he'd been with 9 different women. She was 35 at the time and had been with over 100 and she thought this was normal.

Depending if ethnic or otherwise
E3284D49 1E15 4A2F A51E 4FF43A9669DE

I assume at least a different guy per month, so that's a minimum of 50... probably 100+.

usually between 10-20

The girl I liked in high school had 6 sex partners by the time we met. So anything is possible.

Realistically after college and near the end of there 20's they would have about 40 sex count

Minimum 50, average 120, maximum 1000+.

My Stacy sister is 21 and has had AT LEAST a dozen.