Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many really are incels here due to looks??

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
I think many here are mentalcels TBH rather than truecels. We may even have some chadlites among us. Because it's rare to see someone just blatantly hideous. But if you are normie to chadlite tier in looks, you generally have to be NT and have decent social skills to get anywhere with foids. Unless you're comically short, I truly think most here are normie to chadlite in looks and have mental problems or excessive high inhibition.

My mental problems stem from the lifelong psychological damage inflicted upon me because of my looks.

It is not hyperbole to say that I might possibly be the least-attractive man ever to exist. I am in my late-30s and no woman has ever found me attractive. Not in middle school, not in high school, not at university, not in the university dorms, not in my early professional life, and certainly not now. Online and offline, it's the same story. Females are repelled by my abhorrent face! I was also bullied mercilessly because of my deformities that I consequently remain self-conscious about to this very day. And every time a woman reacts to me in absolute horror -- even running away from me as soon as she looks at me -- I am reminded of my genetic hopelessness.

I wish I could just fuck off to the countryside with my non-judgmental lovedolls and never have to go into civilization again because the constant remainders of my ugliness are hard to accept even after all this time. I'm fucking sick of it and will probably snap at the next foid who makes me feel like such an undesirable and unworthy piece of trash. I did nothing to deserve this.

Last edited:
I’m a rotten corpse and I sent several here pictures as proof.

Probably 70%+ or so here are normie-tier and above

I'm incel because I'm ugly. If I was handsome even with my shyness girls would flock around me

I have an arabic look and an uglyish nose but I’m also a mentalcel.

I'm a mentalcel :feelsrope: :f: But the older I've gotten my skin is in terrible condition and now my hair is falling out. My chance to ascend was a decade ago but I was depressed and anxious.

I'm a mentalcel :feelsrope: :f: But the older I've gotten my skin is in terrible condition and now my hair is falling out. My chance to ascend was a decade ago but I was depressed and anxious.
Is that you in your profile

I’m incel due to looks

But if you are normie to chadlite tier in looks, you generally have to be NT and have decent social skills to get anywhere with foids. Unless you're comically short, I truly think most here are normie to chadlite in looks and have mental problems or excessive high inhibition.
I am not facially that attractive, maybe a 4 or 5, but i am manlet (5'6) and have autism with social anxiety. So it never began for me. I plan to see a therapist or psychologist sometime soon to help me become more normie acting though.

100 percent of people are incel because of their looks unless they have talking to walls level of autism. Other than that mental problems are the consequence of being ugly. You will never see a tallfag or a guy with an attractive face that isn't comically short have social anxiety or be afraid to talk to girls.

Started developing ugly facial features at 14, random foids called me ugly each time I went outside

My mental problems stem from the lifelong psychological damage inflicted upon me because of my looks.

Females are repelled by my abhorrent face!

I’m a rotten corpse and I sent several here pictures as proof.

I have an arabic look and an uglyish nose

I’m incel due to looks

100 percent of people are incel because of their looks unless they have talking to walls level of autism. Other than that mental problems are the consequence of being ugly. You will never see a tallfag or a guy with an attractive face that isn't comically short have social anxiety or be afraid to talk to girls.

My current incarnation on Earth is a collection of death sentences. Just think of an incel trait, any trait... I probably have it.

Most are mentalcel but if you are already not the most attractive person in one place or time in a foids life here you are not even seen. Thats why all throughout schoolyears and on a daily basis women avoid even looking in my direction. I am a backround character. Too ugly to be likeable, but not ugly enough to run ogre game. I would say I am mostly mentalcel. The hell begins up stairs and ends up stairs.

Cope, even autistic chads can get holes because of their looks

I think many here are mentalcels TBH rather than truecels. We may even have some chadlites among us. Because it's rare to see someone just blatantly hideous. But if you are normie to chadlite tier in looks, you generally have to be NT and have decent social skills to get anywhere with foids. Unless you're comically short, I truly think most here are normie to chadlite in looks and have mental problems or excessive high inhibition.
You don't have to be blatantly hideous to be incel. I think there are many normie looks here but no chadlite. Many are mentalcels sure, but that's never the sole reason.

I'm also a mild mentalcel and an agecel, but I'm mainly an uglycel.

Autism isn't a mental illness, you can't recover from it however mental illnesses can be symptoms of autism. People seem to think that autism is something you can beat but it is like saying you can recover from downs syndrome.

Autism isn't a mental illness, you can't recover from it however mental illnesses can be symptoms of autism. People seem to think that autism is something you can beat but it is like saying you can recover from downs syndrome.

I ungrew my extra chromosome and I’ll sell you the secret for only $999.99!

I hate when people think of autism and something like anxiety as the same. I have some aspie friends who really hate that shit.

If you accept the premise that only 8+/10 men get laid, we're all incels due to looks here

I am truecel tier in looks, sadly.

I'm ugly AND a mentalcel. You can imagine how shitty my existence is especially when it comes to foids. My hatred and "negativity" is completely justified/valid. Being treated less than dirt and shit all of your life does that to you.

Last edited:
Yes looks mostly. Used to be high inhib but working on it. I know it wont get me laid but i feel high inhib is not a good way of going through life.

Most of us.
Being NT can change your life in your teens if you are 5/10, but later is almost useless.

I’m a mentalcel but its the result of me being bullied about my looks during my whole time in elementary school. So it’s a combination of both my looks and mentality.

The bullying in elementary school affected my puberty because I’m very low T and high inhib.

Last edited:
Give me a couple of points in looks and I am not here.
But I do believe I would be a low tier normie if fate had been kinder to me

I'm ugly, not disgusting, my looks alone are not a death sentence but they definitely don't help either. I am a low tier normie lookswise but my personality and anxiety make me undesirable for every foid, plus I'm a gentleman and girls don't like that.

I've field tested my face many times and can safely say, I am an incel due to my looks. For those here who get treated normally by society or don't stick out like a sore thumb, GIT THE FUCK OUT :reeeeee:

I truly think most here are normie to chadlite in looks and have mental problems or excessive high inhibition.
Laugh

Does it even fucking matter anymore? Even if some of us here are probably chadlites-normie tier hypergamy is so fucking rampant the best we would settle is a used up landwhale. And that's the best, also we run the risk of getting cheated on, which is the worst suicide fuel to ever exist.

Nobody can be 100% sure. I mean who has ever been 100% looksmaxxed? However, at 38 as a KHHV I think it doesn't really make that much of a difference anymore. I will die alone. That is what matters.

It is not hyperbole to say that I might possibly be the least-attractive man ever to exist. I am in my late-30s and no woman has ever found me attractive. Not in middle school, not in high school, not at university, not in the university dorms, not in my early professional life, and certainly not now. Online and offline, it's the same story. Females are repelled by my abhorrent face! I was also bullied mercilessly because of my deformities that I consequently remain self-conscious about to this very day. And every time a woman reacts to me in absolute horror -- even running away from me as soon as she looks at me -- I am reminded of my genetic hopelessness.

I wish I could just fuck off to the countryside with my non-judgmental lovedolls and never have to go into civilization again because the constant remainders of my ugliness are hard to accept even after all this time. I'm fucking sick of it and will probably snap at the next foid who makes me feel like such an undesirable and unworthy piece of trash. I did nothing to deserve this.

Have you tryed to do something about your look ? ..be honest

We need to implement photo verification but no one wants to doxx themselves so you will forever be paranoid as to who’s the fakecel.

im tall but my face is shit and im mentalcel

Unless you're comically short
:feelsbadman:
We need to implement photo verification but no one wants to doxx themselves so you will forever be paranoid as to who’s the fakecel.
i probably would if it was only a small tight knit group of truecels, although i think most people would be afraid in a large site like this where mods could larp to dox people.

I can think of 10000 theories of why I am an incel but the one thing I know 100% is that I am an incel and nothing I ever tried changed that.

Have you tryed to do something about your look ? ..be honest

I get asked this question so much that it's annoying having to write the same shit over and over again.

Anyway, I lost over 50 pounds. Joined a gym for a couple of years. Got contacts. Temporarily went back to glasses that somewhat hid my upper eyelid exposure. Changed my hairstyle and clothing style several times. I did everything that I possibly could and there was zero noticeable improvement in the way females treated me. None whatsoever. It's over.

We did nothing wrong but everybody acts like we are some kind of criminals.
Of course im a real mentalcell i can be creepy sometimes but im already on the ground why do they have to kick me? And on top of that im pretty ugly too.
If i had balls i would have roped by now.