Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How Many People In Real Life Know you are an incel?

How Many People In Real Life Know you are an incel?

• Total voters
ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
-
Im asking because it would be beneficial for us to work together to get revenge against the foid cunts. That will be difficult since all of us prob just act like normies irl so we can't identify each other.

idk

but they can probably figure it out if they are not stupid

0 + joined 2024, posts 22

I dont talk to people irl except my parents and theyre boomers they dont even know what an incel is

Im asking because it would be beneficial for us to work together to get revenge against the foid cunts. That will be difficult since all of us prob just act like normies irl so we can't identify each other.
How many people in real life know you're a glowie?

My family know I'm a virgin

OIG1.isHpT5jE6Ry9tezmESZv

I don't know anybody irl

@frmentalcel holy fucking GLOW
@ItsovERfucks :feelskek:

No one knows or cares what an “incel” is.

I had a job for over a decade... within that decade, I'm sure almost everyone figured it out when they never saw me have weekends off / no girlfriend visiting, etc. So, I say 80% of all my contacts (which was mostly work co-workers and family - at the time).

Nowadays? Nobody thinks about me, so who cares?

covergn.jpg

Only one knows that I'm a member of the inky well community, but I'd assume that most people who meet me, have a feeling that I'm an incel (not the literal label, but that i'm a socially isolated perma-virgin)

They might not know the term but they know that I'm autistic, socially awkard and ugly so it's practically the same result

I don't know any incels in real life, officer.

Shit maybe half. They know I haven't brought home a girl no doubt, with friends it's a little easier to evade or lie. Nobody's got women lined up at their door at least in my group, so the question doesn't get brought up often.

Least obvious glownigger

I guess everyone knows because I am a balding currycel who lives in the west. But I haven't told anyone explicitly

Everyone knows I'm an incel. It's written on my face.

elementary school + higschool + job = 42 guys total

8 of them are incels… so 19% percent

My family members know. Many of my peers also sussed it.

This. Only one person I know has heard of that word and that's because he's also one.
They may not think of that word specifically but most people can tell a sexless loser is a sexless loser when they see one.

This.
Probably quite a few but most people aren't going to say that to your face.
I have an uncle who is pretty based he is the only family member i respect.

Every time he sees me he ded srs tells me to my face that I am ugly. He didnt see me for a year and first thing he said when he saw me and my brother is that my brother got better looks and then he turned to me and he was like 'you not so much'...

He then started talking to me about SEAmaxxing ded srs JFL, he told me I should go to Asia and try getting a woman.

He told me the truth, I already knew all of this of course, I think he thought he was doing me a favor lol, it is kind of a waste of time I already know all this shit, but still I appreciate him more than the rest of my fake ass family.

I have an uncle who is pretty based he is the only family member i respect.

Every time he sees me he ded srs tells me to my face that I am ugly. He didnt see me for a year and first thing he said when he saw me and my brother is that my brother got better looks and then he turned to me and he was like 'you not so much'...

He then started talking to me about SEAmaxxing ded srs JFL, he told me I should go to Asia and try getting a woman.

He told me the truth, I already knew all of this of course, I think he thought he was doing me a favor lol, it is kind of a waste of time I already know all this shit, but still I appreciate him more than the rest of my fake ass family.
That's rare and you are lucky to have someone like that.
Honesty is hard to come by these days, probably always was.
It's why it's hard to respect foids(and a lot of men too tbh), they lie constantly to protect people's feelings but they don't understand how useless that is for males, we need the truth.
Foids will never understand that ignorance is a death sentence for sub5 men.

Edit: Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, foids probably do understand they are leading sub5 men to their death and they just don't care, a lot of them probably even intend to do it.

incel as in can't get a gf: 100%

incel in the ITretard way: 0%

My family only

I know a couple of incels in denial

My parents definitely know I'm a virgin. They may not know the concept of ''incel'' as we know it, but they know I've never had a girlfriend.

Also, I have an aunt that ALWAYS asked me at family gatherings when I'm finally getting a girlfriend, I always evaded the question. She must know, too.

NO one really knows they know im single virgin and autistic nigger loser

Never told anybody, but I’d assume it would be obvious just looking at, let alone being around, me.

I’d say whenever i leave the house everyone can tell, but i’d say the only people who properly know are my parents