Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many others sexdrives dropped off recently?

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Damn sucks lost my sex drive to age before I ever got laid gigaover turning 30 in a few days btw

Mine has been consistently dropping since I turned 25. Infact I haven't fapped for a week+ and there is zero urge or desperation. Absolute unequivocal suifuel

That happens yo, hopefully mine is still strong when the AI waifu @OutcompetedByRoomba promised me arrives
Hopefully sexbots are further up the tech tree than "civilisation ending out-of-control ASI".

Damn sucks lost my sex drive to age before I ever got laid gigaover turning 30 in a few days btw
From what I have heared from people in my family who worked in elderly care homes, many retired old wrinkly fossiles are still fucking all the time, so I wouldn't worry too much about age. It hurts that you didn't get to live out these urges when they were still the most intense, but on the other hand your sexual frustration will be less torturous from now on.

Should you find a girl and worry you might not be horny enough any more, there are well-known medications to help you out.

Would love to customize mine, hopefully it doesn't kill me because it's been programmed by someone with insidious intentions
If it kills you it's most likely because us humans failed to control it at all, more so than it being used by someone else. You might have seen me post this before

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkbPdEHEyEI&t=464s

but the entire channel is worth a look if you want a beginner-friendly introduction into the problems with AI alginment.

Should you get a sexbot, it will probably customize itself to suit your preferances as well as possible, and, if you let it, it will probably do so even better than you could do yourself.

Used to jerk off every 2 days. Now it's once per week or 2.

I'm craving a relationship more then anything... So I'm more apathetic then horny these days.