Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how many of you think you're incel because of parents?

Magnum

Magnum

- Alea Iacta Est -
-
I get that 2 normal or attractive people can still have an ugly kid and the other way round but some people do get it from their parents.... do you lot blame your parents....? my dad looks like a hobbit from lord od the rings but like an extra. someone who didnt make the cut. also I found out today that my mum was apparently almost 47 when she had me... explains why I'm an underdeveloped runt.....

obviously man. thats where my genetics came from

It's a big part

I definitely am, thanks to genetics and shit upbringing.

My parents had me when they were young and they are both "relatively" attractive so I got unlucky I guess. I'm taller than my dad by like an inch but im 4 levels less attractive. He's a 6 I'm a 2.

cope if you think it's anything other than genes

cope if you think it's anything other than genes
not everyone who is unattractive had ugly parents though.. some people have 3 sons and 1 looks like a model.. some of it can also be poor nutrition as a baby and growing up, environmental factors and posture.. mewing perhaps at a young age could prevent poor facial development and recessed jaws on people who would otherwise look fairly decent

They let me mouthbreathe freely

It's because my genes