Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you plushiemaxx?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★★
To try and stay sane, I’ve been purchasing cute beanie plushies and washing them and putting them on my bed and cuddling with them. I have extremely dark thoughts constantly and a continuously declining mental state.

It may seem funny or weird but I’ve been trying to bring out my inner child a little bit to find some semblance of happiness and joy to try and keep myself from snapping.

I need anything to distract myself from the fact that I’ll never have a big booty blonde woman riding my cock and getting her juices all over me.

I have a body pillow if that counts

To try and stay sane, I’ve been purchasing cute beanie plushies and washing them and putting them on my bed and cuddling with them. I have extremely dark thoughts constantly and a continuously declining mental state.

It may seem funny or weird but I’ve been trying to bring out my inner child a little bit to find some semblance of happiness and joy to try and keep myself from snapping.

I need anything to distract myself from the fact that I’ll never have a big booty blonde woman riding my cock and getting her juices all over me.
I have a dakimura pillow and a comfy cat plushie.

I would say that's cringe, but I'm a weeb who likes Naruto and Shonen anime at 18 so I guess that would make me a hypocrite.

Whatever helps you cope, helps you cope.

I have a few stuffed animals.

Hugging plushies modeled after male characters is gay

Touhou Fumo GIF - Touhou Fumo Spin - Discover & Share GIFs

i had one, don't know where it is when i had to move stuff around in my room.

I wish stuffed animals were real and had life to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back