Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the life of many truecels

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ci0ocJ7MUQ

unemployed, sick, old and everyone is waiting for death. They say it themselves that they are waiting for death. Until then, try to keep yourself occupied by watching TV and lying in bed until day x comes. Many of them never had something with a girl.
I see myself in them. Thats the future of trucels!!! MY FUTURE
YOU CAN TURN ON ENGLISH SUBTITLE

still better life story than average slav

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ci0ocJ7MUQ

unemployed, sick, old and everyone is waiting for death. They say it themselves that they are waiting for death. Until then, try to keep yourself occupied by watching TV and lying in bed until day x comes. Many of them never had something with a girl.
I see myself in them. Thats the future of trucels!!! MY FUTURE
YOU CAN TURN ON ENGLISH SUBTITLE

Extremely brutal

Ah its a Cruel World We live in . If you didnt have Showed me the Video i wouldnt even know These People Existed .

I like your avi OP, the man looks quite grapey and the foid is scared as shit, just like it should be

glasses are the biggest SMV killer in the world responsible for turning normie looking men into sub5s.
and thick is a death sentence. I post pictures of my fat glasses. they heavy as fuck

and thick is a death sentence. I post pictures of my fat glasses. they heavy as fuck
my glasses make me look like the CHUD , having subhuman side profile does not help either. I am a truecel without a single doubt.

I have white hair in my 30s while a dude has black hair at 64 y.o.

Thank god I don't live in a place like that.