Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you managed to grow beards with minoxidil ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I been using minoxidil on and off to grow a beard and I still can’t grow any decent facial hair even with minoxidil all I have is vellus hair and an undeveloped goatee that never filled in because when I first started using minoxidil I didn’t put the liquid on the upper middle part of my chin because I was dumb that’s why the middle part never filled in and only the sides and the bottom part filled in it’s not even noticeable from a distance

Go to .org for these questions, people here just rot

You are an asiancel, it's normal for asians to not get a proper beard.

I grow a beard without this

You are an asiancel, it's normal for asians to not get a proper beard.
I'm a jungle rice and judging from the men in my family, I think I can grow some small amount of facial hair but it will only start filling out when I'm older

I am heavydmaxxing (from diesel brothers), tx to minoxidil

i'm jungle rice but can grow mustache + goatee. some hair grow on my cheeks but it's too thin to be a full on beard.

Don't go beardmaxxing, you'll become a beardcel.

Haven't you taken the beardpill yet?! :society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:

Toilets hate beards. At most they'll tolerate a stubble on a Chad, but if you open up any magazine for toilets that depict handsome men they're all clean-shaven.

Beards are only good if you have a shit jaw to hide that.

Don't go beardmaxxing, you'll become a beardcel.

Haven't you taken the beardpill yet?! :society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:

Toilets hate beards. At most they'll tolerate a stubble on a Chad, but if you open up any magazine for toilets that depict handsome men they're all clean-shaven.

Beards are only good if you have a shit jaw to hide that.
I need a beard to look older