Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you have an underbite and crooked teeth?

snchez210

snchez210

Self-banned
-
Although not my biggest problem, it fucks me up, badly. I literally cannot smile or i will look like absolutely terrible, it is quite bad and surgery for that is complex and very expensive. Funny thing also, i looked photos of myself as a kid smiling and the issue wasn't there, means that somehow i fucked myself up while growing. Life decided to take a vendetta on me.

Getting wisdom teeth removed soon:feelsmega:

My mom forced me to get braces but I didn't wear my retainer so now my teeth are crooked again

Overbite and crooked. Shrug. One of the problems lol

I have overbite but it's not that bad, hardly noticeable. It's only bad because I have that in addition to being a manlet, balding, bad skin, non-NT etc. I have a bunch of undesirable traits that just stack on top of each other.

I have overbite but it's not that bad, hardly noticeable. It's only bad because I have that in addition to being a manlet, balding, bad skin, non-NT etc. I have a bunch of undesirable traits that just stack on top of each other.

Imo that's better than underbite, but if it's too much it can be equally difficult looks-wise.