Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how many of you guys have childhood trauma

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i think i have some trauma which also caused me to be a incel because of how my parents treated me before i turned 18 i remeber they used to ground me and sometimes resort to physical violence which is done by my father even though i didnt do anything wrong and i tried to explain my father that its my brother who did it but my father didnt listen and fucking fought me what a fucking pussy bitch i bet he cant do shit now because i will actually fight him this time i am already damaged enough by my parents i dont want be damaged even more. you see what i am taIkin here as a ugly guy people will try to find a way to drag you down whetheer its verbal or physical and i have been a victim and that and i am sure all of you have some sort of childhood trauma. i dont like blame myself for being fucked up because society caused it. dont even get me started about the bullies who also played a role ):

My dad was also a dickhead, more verbally than physically though

my father was both but i think he resorted to physical if i didnt listen
Fucking retard failures projecting their own mistakes on their kids

i think i have some trauma which also caused me to be a incel because of how my parents treated me before i turned 18 i remeber they used to ground me and sometimes resort to physical violence which is done by my father
My mother did most of the physical abuse when I was a lad. :cryfeels:
you see what i am taIkin here as a ugly guy people will try to find a way to drag you down whetheer its verbal or physical and i have been a victim and that and i am sure all of you have some sort of childhood trauma.
No shit, I was bullied from elementary school to early middle school, subsequently ostracized at high school till now. :feelsugh:

My mother did most of the physical abuse when I was a lad. :cryfeels:

No shit, I was bullied from elementary school to early middle school, subsequently ostracized at high school till now. :feelsugh:
school was a nightmare ngl

fr man like you brought me on this world and then try to fucking kill me
I think life is a game for my father
He is going the retard speedrunner path

I'm still in school, the nightmare never stops, it just took a different form
well now i am 18 so i wouId gladly defend myself if someone trying to hurt me. but i think now its better no more bullies as most of the guys are mature. and i do online and go to the center so there isnt not much of a social contact

I had a terrible childhood. It fucked me for life.

well now i am 18 so i wouId gladly defend myself if someone trying to hurt me. but i think now its better no more bullies as most of the guys are mature. and i do online and go to the center so there isnt not much of a social contact
Same :bigbrain:

yeah fuck going to public school tbh most of them are degenrate fags
I go to college but basically have no friend groups so we are in similar situations

I go to college but basically have no friend groups so we are in similar situations
yeah same here i got 0 friends and i am in 12 even the teachers dont give a fuck about me ngl

My dad was abusive manipulative angry man who blame everyone else for his own decisions. I still get anxiety attacks in fights and fierce arguments.
Fucking retard failures projecting their own mistakes on their kids
:yes:

i mean yeah but i wouId still be dealing with mental issues
Yeah my country is depressing
I blame the Yugo leader for giving the serbs too much power and sucking up to them
The fact he was voted for the best croat is fucking retarded :feelsugh:

My dad was abusive manipulative angry man who blame everyone else for his own decisions. I still get anxiety attacks in fights and fierce arguments.

:yes:
i think i can relate bro. he treates my siblings different but treats me like shit

yeah fuck my school all are fake and phony. they only care if you are attractive
That's the case in my hs and college too :feels:

Yeah my country is depressing
I blame the Yugo leader for giving the serbs too much power and sucking up to them
The fact he was voted for the best croat is fucking retarded :feelsugh:
everyone is fucking so retarded ngl they dont think when they make decisions

i think i can relate bro. he treates my siblings different but treats me like shit
My dad was like that also, picks one child to villainize and try to turn the other s against him. In childhood that was me, now its my sister. They always need a scapegoat to blame for everything.

All I do is sit by the sidelines as I watch them enjoy their college lives :feelsjuice:
you know what i do is stare at them from the mirror. seeing them with boys and wearing haIf shirts ngl

My dad was like that also, picks one child to villainize and try to turn the other s against him. In childhood that was me, now its my sister. They always need a scapegoat to blame for everything.
fr bro shits crazy

Due to recent problems and obstructions, I haven't fully recounted my history as I was planning to do.

I'll offer this now:

Screenshot from 2021 12 14 17 12 00

The "extreme romantic attachment" is not from an easy life; it's from mental illness. My "attachment" to people extends into obsessive thinking and fantasizing because it helped me ignore childhood trauma(D.V). I'm an ASD and PTSD sufferer.

My parents were disgusted by my autistic behavior; as a young child, my mother told me that fidgeting with objects made me look "mentally retarded" and would sometimes hit me/grab my neck to make me stop.

In adolescence, my father would hit me and frequently verbally abuse me because I had obvious non-NT traits. I'm autistic and could barely socialize at all when I was younger. I can barely socialize in the "Real World" as of now. I stutter due to anxiety.
In my case, they certainly did. When I was a young child, I was denigrated by teachers because my writing was scribble from "Dysgraphia".

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation.

My grandmother would often ask me to do things for her. I obediently tried to follow her instructions and received denigration as a result. She would yell at me and say things like "Look! Use your eyes!"(Because I was anxious and had visual processing issues), "Did you hear me!?! That isn't the way I told you to do it!"(When I would drop things or make mistakes because I was sweating and anxious out of fear of upsetting her). She would tell me "Put your head up. No one did anything to you" because I was too anxious to make eye contact with her.

You remind me...of myself. When I was a young child, I became deeply invested in STEM. I started to like Microbiology, HIV, cancer, and scripting languages.

I have a brain lesion, resulting in Dyscalculia and NLD. When I was a young child, I also received academic excellence certificates. However, Mother chose to home-school me due to my ASD symptoms and domestic violence experiences. I ended up spending my time reading dictionaries, medical books, digital encyclopedias and searching for medical information online since Mother was often too busy violently arguing with her husband to help me.

I had a horrendous childhood honestly

I was bullied throughout childhood and teens, was always friendless

Only from bullying. It didn't make me in incel though, that would be my looks

I was bullied but it isnt the main cause of my inceldom. Sorry for what you had to go through brocel.

A little bit.
It's more about middle school trauma for me.

me,i still remember my pos toilet ''mother'' beating tf outta me when i was like 7 yrs old,and of course i remember chad jr beating me up in middle school

me,i still remember my pos toilet ''mother'' beating tf outta me when i was like 7 yrs old,and of course i remember chad jr beating me up in middle school
fucking brutal sorry to hear that bro

same brocel
I was beat like crazy, never celebrated a birthday ever, never owned a single video game console. Helicopter parents never let me go out with friends pre-puberty (got super ugly after and had no friends). They made me get my license so late. Never been to a sleepover/a friends house etc. and on top of all this I grew up very poor constantly moving, it’s ropefuel honestly.

I was beat like crazy, never celebrated a birthday ever, never owned a single video game console. Helicopter parents never let me go out with friends pre-puberty (got super ugly after and had no friends). They made me get my license so late. Never been to a sleepover/a friends house etc. and on top of all this I grew up very poor constantly moving, it’s ropefuel honestly.
fucking so brutal tbh. my father told me to cut my hair whereas my brother had long hair and i told him why he said non of ur business so i tried to ran aways then i went bald cause i gave up

fucking so brutal tbh. my father told me to cut my hair whereas my brother had long hair and i told him why he said non of ur business so i tried to ran aways then i went bald cause i gave up
Damn he was showing favoritism already? Did ur brother mog u?

I feel like I do have childhood trauma. I come from a very dysfunctional family, but most of my trauma honestly came from how normies treated me in 5th grade and in middle school. I got away from it all just by going upstairs into my room and playing games like TF2 and Counter-Strike: Source. The most ironic part is that my parents would always scold me for being up in my room, but when I'd bring my gaming laptop downstairs to hang out with them, they'd start their stupid, relentless fighting again almost immediately.

When I was 10, and in 5th grade, I was ostracized a lot, had rumors thrown about that I was autistic (I am), and I was picked on to the point where I threatened suicide. A 10 year old shouldn't be thinking of those kinds of things. When I was 11-12, I was thinking about bringing a gun to school and picking off the kids who were talking shit about me, and of course that never happened. I had "friends" (with two actual friends) in middle school who were only my friends because they felt sorry for me.

High school was honestly a step up. I was still ostracized by the majority of people, but I grew in height and lost my obese status, so no one picked on me anymore. I also had a small friend group in high school. I did a lot of shit in high school that I liked doing despite my incel status (except gymmaxxing, outside of losing weight, that was a massive waste of my time and it eventually made me snap in senior year). My psyche mostly got better, but it didn't stop me from being a mute with trust issues, though.

Also, most of those little fucks probably don't remember, but I do and I still hold a grudge on them.

Last edited: