Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many of you genuinely hate niggers?

Do you hate niggers?

• Total voters
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Creepshot I've taken
★★★★★
I don't really hate them. It's just funny to make fun of them:feelskek:.

I can be friends with a black guy

i never really interacted with them irl.
they also didn't interact with me, blacks are seen as a threat where i live so they're either avoided or bullied.

I hate women, I like to say I hate minorities but my best friend and coworkers somehow always end up being minorities so I guess i'm full of shit

I have hated everyone of every race, they are just different kinds of scumbags.

I like most black people but I just hate when you can't understand them because of ebonics

I like most black people but I just hate when you can't understand them because of ebonics
I think @Pillow City Rev recently made a thread about why niggers can't speak coherently.

What do you mean by hate? I’m a racist I’m not gonna lie to you not even close to as racist as 99% of the forum. Like I’m not that racist compared to most of the users I do acknowledge racial differences so I’m racist by definition. I don’t really hold hate though

What do you mean by hate? I’m a racist I’m not gonna lie to you not even close to as racist as 99% of the forum. Like I’m not that racist compared to most of the users I do acknowledge racial differences so I’m racist by definition. I don’t really hold hate though
You hate them to the point you rejoice when you see them suffer.

I would be friends with them but it wouldn't stop me from saying racial slurs.

I would be friends with them but it wouldn't stop me from saying racial slurs.
Some of the nigger friends I had were okay with me using slurs.

Your own women despise you, they basically consider you to be another race, even an alien race, a vermin. What's the point of chest thumping?

Your own women despise you, they basically consider you to be another race, even an alien race, a vermin. What's the point of chest thumping?
What does this have to do with the thread?

There's like 1.5 billion black people, how could I hate all of them without even knowing them.

That being said I don't support mass immigration of africans to here where I live. Unfortunately where black people go, they tend to bring the ghetto with them. If saying that makes me a racist then so be it.

Right bro

No.

I don't have siblings, and I don't feign positive relations with any non-incels, "brother".

I don't really hate them. It's just funny to make fun of them:feelskek:.
Exactly that. It's funny when they are triggered by a word. They even kill people for that, poor retards :feelskek: :feelskek:

i dont hate blacks, i even had a black friend called Marcos when i was 8y, very good boy he was, but the average nigger behavior is just repulsive

star-wars-so-uncivilized.gif

Last edited:
I hate niggers, but not Blacks. What about Whites who commit crimes? They are niggers, too, and I hate them.

i never really interacted with them irl.
they also didn't interact with me, blacks are seen as a threat where i live so they're either avoided or bullied.
You must live in a parallel dimension. Where I live, no one would dare bully a black person. Everyone lives in fear of black people where I'm at. A white person couldn't survive a fight with a black person. Black people are 10x stronger than white people. If a white man punched a black man, the black dude would just absorb the punch with his head and punch back, killing the white man instantly. A black dude punched a child in the face and split his lower jaw in half. The kid looked like the alien from predator
L intro 1655296494

You must live in a parallel dimension. Where I live, no one would dare bully a black person. Everyone lives in fear of black people where I'm at. A white person couldn't survive a fight with a black person. Black people are 10x stronger than white people. If a white man punched a black man, the black dude would just absorb the punch with his head and punch back, killing the white man instantly. A black dude punched a child in the face and split his lower jaw in half. The kid looked like the alien from predator View attachment 835384
Guy sucking door knob

I hate everyone

I hate niggers because they are rude and combative. They are also racists too.

I hate anything black or brown.

I hate Tyrones, normie niggers and sheboons more than I hate Chads, normies and foids of other races. But I would still be friends with a blackcel as I have no reason to hate a majority of blackcels.

@wereq @Chudpreet

I hate normies no matter their color skin.
I have no hate against blackcels.

Your not even white. White people will never accept you. White people see you as an animal.
That doesn't I'm going to fight vicious animals with my bare hands.

I hate Tyrones, normie niggers and sheboons more than I hate Chads, normies and foids of other races. But I would still be friends with a blackcel as I have no reason to hate a majority of blackcels.
I'm assuming you hate them more because they're more destructive. What if those blackcels are destructive as well?