Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you dropped out of society ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I want to opt out of society completely and live in total isolation there’s nothing here for me besides dead end jobs bills and people that want nothing to do with me why even bother the system is against men anyways

I have been out of society for almost 10 years now, pretty much my whole life. Wym? You need money to survive.

By definition everyone here has given up soyceity.
As for being completely detached from it, it is an option when I can't keep living with my parents(going to the mountains/offing myself)

If I die I die my life has no meaning anyways
But if you die how will you keep your body safe incase they make a way to bring back the dead in the future? Your body will be eaten by maggots.

But if you die how will you keep your body safe incase they make a way to bring back the dead in the future? Your body will be eaten by maggots.
I don’t wanna be brought back to this evil society anyways

I'm planning to drop out of society by trying to get neetbux, free housing, and free food when I turn 18. If I fail to get it, I will likely just end it all. There is no way anyone would ever hire me. I'm both ugly AND autistic. You might be able to get by if you have just one of those but not both. I feel bad for my parents but my older sister is pretty successful so I don't care.

I'm planning to drop out of society by trying to get neetbux, free housing, and free food when I turn 18. If I fail to get it, I will likely just end it all. There is no way anyone would ever hire me. I'm both ugly AND autistic. You might be able to get by if you have just one of those but not both. I feel bad for my parents but my older sister is pretty successful so I don't care.
How old are you now ?

How old are you now ?
16 at the moment. I feel like I can barely keep up with school and shit even though it's piss easy for most normalfags. I've heard people say that if you can't even handle high school, there's no way you'll survive in the real world.

16 at the moment. I feel like I can barely keep up with school and shit even though it's piss easy for most normalfags. I've heard people say that if you can't even handle high school, there's no way you'll survive in the real world.
That’s true the real world is 10 times more brutal than high school good luck with life

If im honest i wouldnt say so much dropped/opted out … as more kicked out. Because i'd be lying if i said i didnt once want to be a part. I really used to love people. Probably for longer than any sane person would after similar treatment.

Now though, yes. Opted voluntarily. I hate having to be around/interact with (the vast majority of) people with a blazing passion.

Almost close to as much i despise myself.