Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How many of you are signficantly shorter than your father?

• Thread starter Deleted member 13322
  • Start date

What is the perfect male height?

• <179cm (<5'11)

• 180-185cm (5'11-6'1)

• 186-190cm (6'1-6'3)

• 191-195cm (6'3-6'5)

• 196-200cm (6'5-6'7)

• >201cm (>6'7)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 13322

Deleted member 13322

KHHV
-
I'm about 10cm (4") shorter than my father and it makes me want to seppuku. Literally every single one of my "friends" are the same height AT MINIMUM if not a few inches taller than their dads. Manlet genes from my mothers side + starvation and sleep deprivation in my teen years fucked me over big time. I'd happily only live to 30 if it meant being over 190cm.

Last edited:
My dad is a 5 foot curry who only stopped beating me when I became taller than him.

My dad is a 5 foot curry who only stopped beating me when I became taller than him.
You should start beating him now.
Im 2 inches shorter than my dad and 3 from my brother.

Dad is 5'8 I only turned out to be 5'3

It's always me being the odd one out

I'm about 10cm (4") shorter than my father and it makes me want to seppuku. Literally every single one of my "friends" are the same height AT MINIMUM if not a few inches taller than their dads. Manlet genes from my mothers side + starvation and sleep deprivation in my teen years fucked me over big time. I'd happily only live to 30 if it meant being over 190cm.

lmao

No idea, but I would probably mog him.

I have 180-182 cm (I don't know exactly)

I can't complain, it's a good height.

My dad is tall but my moms shit genes fucked up my height and everything else

@To koniec do slavic beauty like manlet sandcels. Not like there's any other pinnacle for beauty.

Why are your women so angelic? :cryfeels:

Shorter than both my parents. :feelsYall:

Im taller than my dad.
The power of non midget mothers.

I'm taller than my father

I'm 2" shorter than him. He's 5'10 and I'm 5'8

I'm 5'7", my dad is 5'11". I got my turbomanlet genes from my 5'2" mom.

My dad is 5'8. Mom is 5'6. I'm 6'2.

I'm slightly shorter than my dad. He's also a manlet.

Dad is 186 cm, Mom is 181 cm, and I'm 195 cm. I frankly don't understand the obsession with height because if your face looks like it came out of a 3D randomizing program like mine does literally none of it matters and all it does is get you laughed at even more.

Dad is 186 cm, Mom is 181 cm, and I'm 195 cm. I frankly don't understand the obsession with height because if your face looks like it came out of a 3D randomizing program like mine does literally none of it matters and all it does is get you laughed at even more.
Not to ridicule your situation but how you described that was pretty funny, ngl. :feelshaha:

One day they will understand. :feelsmage:

If you're white you are 100% fakecel. I even know this one curry whos 4/10 facially and has a shit frame but slays prime white foids weekly because hes ~198cm and NT.

TBH anyone whos >190cm barefoot and doesn't have any legit deformities is a gigavolcel.

I am taller , he is like 170 and I am 175cm but it's still hopeless manlet tier in 2021
Chad faggot:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

:banhammer::chad: Lucky cunt
Meh, I wouldn't have been here if it weren't for my fucking cystic acne which left deep craters all across my face. I'm facially deformed so this height doesn't matter much.

All it does is broadcast my face to everyone, and I gross everyone out.