Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many of you are physically fit?

Are you?

• Yes, I'm fit.

Votes: 37 53.6%
  • Nope

Votes: 32 46.4%

• Total voters
Uncle Dirlewanger

Uncle Dirlewanger

Don't talk about fight club
-
Not asking if you're a roided homo, just if you're at least moderaly physically able and could do a bunch of push ups (lets say, 10-15, because that's what you need to get into most militaries) and run/hike for a few kms.

Not asking if you're a roided homo, just if you're at least moderaly physically able and could do a bunch of push ups (lets say, 10-15, because that's what you need to get into most militaries) and run/hike for a few kms.
My belly look like a ballon and my arms and legs are thin

My belly look like a ballon and my arms and legs are thin
That's indeed not very good. Why won't you excercise some more? How else are you going to chase after females and drag them back to your cave once shit hits the fan.

That's indeed not very good. Why won't you excercise some more? How else are you going to chase after females and drag them back to your cave once shit hits the fan.
I will die out

I'm skinny, but I can easily walk for many kms

Im treated like shit anyway

lazynigger is lazy

I can do 10-15 pushups but I'm not physically fit.

Wow, the bar is that low these days?
No wonder all militaries are full of gays and soyboys.

Wow, the bar is that low these days?
No wonder all militaries are full of gays and soyboys.
You wouldn't believe. Only the more elite units require tougher standards, like say, 30 pushups in 30 seconds and 10 pull ups. But otherwise you can get accepted into bootcamp as a total lardass these days. They do expect you to be able to do at least 20 at the end of it.. Though it would be harder *not* to do it after spending possibly months with them.

It gets even better when you realise it's not even the fitness that's their biggest issue. They can't even get the people to join in the first place. And those that do are only using it for welfare and have actually no intentions of going to to toe with Russian mobiks in a trench warfare.

The government can be best described as "The Emperor has no clothes" sure it looks fancy to see all those well dressed cucks in suits and those female politician sluts. But its literally as brittle as glass. A little crack is all it takes for it all to come crashing down.

Last edited:
I'm super fit & skinny

Being able to do 15 pushups and jog for 3kms already puts you above most people.
I can do 50 pushups in one set but I am not fit. My body looks skinnyfat but jfl if you think that body matters as a subhuman. No body for your height and face.

I am skinny fat but I can run a lot

I'm not and i'm proud of it

I can do 10-15 pushups but I'm not physically fit.
I can do 50 in a row and still consider myself a lard ass. I would say from 100+ you're fit.

I can do 50 pushups in one set but I am not fit. My body looks skinnyfat but jfl if you think that body matters as a subhuman. No body for your height and face.
Yeah, as if what the foid wants matters, you filthy feminist. Also. Why care if you look skinnyfat? Are you gay? What matters is what you can do, stop being such a fairy about stuff.

Last edited:
I've gained weight cuz I gave up. Now I'm obese.

nah
i was never fit but i used to be in a better condition few years ago

I can do 50 in a row and still consider myself a lard ass. I would say from 100+ you're fit.
That's a lot of pushups. I peak at like 30 and can maybe squeeze out a couple more if I'm really hyped up. I'm trying for the best form possible and doing them pretty slowly tho.

I can do like 30-35 clean push ups, ego push ups where you do it fast like 60. I haven't been on a run for ages but when I was actively doing cardio runs I always went for like 8km-10km.

I am, and my tip as a ex-fatcel is simple: start slowly guys. Set the timer in your phone for a 20-30 minutes, and do a push-ups when it will ring. Do that a few times in a day, and after a while you will look a lot better. Also in diet, drink only water. Don't change anything else in your diet, just stick with drinking only water (and things like tea but without a sugar) and it will make a big difference.

I can do like 30-35 clean push ups, ego push ups where you do it fast like 60. I haven't been on a run for ages but when I was actively doing cardio runs I always went for like 8km-10km.
A lot like me then. I'm honestly suprirsed by how many of us are fit. Makes me wonder why the society doesn't see the dangers a fit incel represents. Do they really have no idea we exist?

Like, being a chad and working in the finance, making bank every month, is all fine and dandy. But what happens when he gets hanged from a lampost by angry incel extremists? Who will the foids fuck then. Or wait. Why would anybody assume foids get to choose who gets to fuck them in the first place when shit hits the fan? How can they be so blind?

Last edited:
Yeah, as if what the foid wants matters, you filthy feminist. Also. Why care if you look skinnyfat? Are you gay? What matters is what you can do, stop being such a fairy about stuff.
i literally dont care about how my body looks like. What I mean is why reduce my eating when nothing's gonna change once I am lean ? What's the fucking point ? I already feel good with my skinnyfat body and I am at healthy bf% anyways.

i literally dont care about how my body looks like. What I mean is why reduce my eating when nothing's gonna change once I am lean ? What's the fucking point ? I already feel good with my skinnyfat body and I am at healthy bf% anyways.
Oh, if that's so then there's nothing wrong with you mate. Having some more fat on your body is actually beneficial if anything, you get to stay alive for much longer when the famine hits and it's not like we get complimented by women hahaha. I'm fairly skinny fat myself but still mog normies with their twig arms.

Btw where are you from? Just curious, since that background pic from your profile really hits home if you know what I mean.

Btw where are you from? Just curious, since that background pic from your profile really hits home if you know what I mean.
Bulgaria.
Oh, if that's so then there's nothing wrong with you mate. Having some more fat on your body is actually beneficial if anything, you get to stay alive for much longer when the famine hits and it's not like we get complimented by women hahaha. I'm fairly skinny fat myself but still mog normies with their twig arms.
Didn't know about that but yeah. I dont have twig arms either but I am not by any means an arm mogger.

Always being overweight but after Norwood Reaper in early teens turned obese

I voted Nope.

I'm a skinny fat wristlet with manboobs and narrow shoulders.

IT'S OVER FOR ME

Bulgaria.

Didn't know about that but yeah. I dont have twig arms either but I am not by any means an arm mogger.
I mean, have you seen what many people these days look like? It's amazing just how grotesque many ubran people are. Not that the metrosexual gym goer is much better in his absolute vanity and hunger for female approval.

F
I voted Nope.

I'm a skinny fat wristlet with manboobs and narrow shoulders.

IT'S OVER FOR ME
Fuck, are you a woman to be this vane? You can still gain a superior physical ability to most normies if you start working out at home occasionaly. Remember, when the collapse comes, it won't be looks that give you the cake.
Always being overweight but after Norwood Reaper in early teens turned obese
Change it then.

I am
Not that it will make me ascend, but looking better = better treatment.

Get fit you lardass

Same with you slacker. Not having the strength to knock out a female with one swing of your club will be a severe detriment for your mating strategy.
youre a real tough guy arent you :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

iam. Even when i didnt exercise at all iam pretty fit.

I am physically fit, but in the end, it does not matter at all. It does not make any difference.
It does, when young disenfranchised men like us take to the streets, put armbands on and start chopping off heads (in minecraft), it will matter. It's not a fantasy at all, despite what the elites might say. It happened dozens of times in the past century alone. Bolsheviks, Nazis, Red Khmers, Fascists, Falangas, Contras, Mexican cartels, Cubans, Maoists and many more did just that.

Last edited:
I will bomb every gym in existence when I take control over the american nuclear arsenal, fuck gymrats they are on my genocide list.

I will bomb every gym in existence when I take control over the american nuclear arsenal, fuck gymrats they are on my genocide list.
I hate gyms too. Imagine wanting to spend time in a place, where the most vane and hostile of all females congregate in large numbers.

I hate gyms too. Imagine wanting to spend time in a place, where the most vane and hostile of all females congregate in large numbers.
That's a rare uncle Oskar picture
Uncle Dirlewanger

That's a rare uncle Oskar picture
Uncle Dirlewanger
The one true and only uncle Oscar should be one of the saints of inceldom. Can you imagine the man was actually writing political theory at one point of his life? Not sure where he found the time between raping whole squads of hitlerjugend girls, being sent to concetration camps (as a convict), getting dead drunk and becoming an Obergruppenführer.

The one true and only uncle Oscar should be one of the saints of inceldom. Can you imagine the man was actually writing political theory at one point of his life? Not sure where he found the time between raping whole squads of hitlerjugend girls, being sent to concetration camps (as a convict), getting dead drunk and becoming an Obergruppenführer.